PDA

View Full Version : headers

galant96s
09-06-2002, 12:59 AM
the headers on 1 of those url's u posted says with a AFC it was 30 somthign hp to the wheels
how the f....
is that right if so wouildnt that mean a petty damn good gain anyways later

Fishboy55
09-06-2002, 06:19 AM
the headers on 1 of those url's u posted says with a AFC it was 30 somthign hp to the wheels
how the f....
is that right if so wouildnt that mean a petty damn good gain anyways later30 hp to the wheels might be a little high, but I can tell you without an AFC, and just headers and an FPR the increase is between 12 and 20HP to the wheels. We'll know more as RPW continues to release the headers to the I-4's and they Dyno their results.

Chip

Tiller
09-06-2002, 10:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant96s)</div><div class='quotemain'>the headers on 1 of those url's u posted says with a AFC it was 30 somthign hp to the wheels Â*
how the f....
is that right if so wouildnt that mean a petty damn good gain anyways later</div>

i beleive the AMSS headers with the AFC was about a 35whp gain... just tells you how bottled up that stock exhaust is... the precats don't help much either...

Black2k1GTZ
09-06-2002, 12:11 PM
You have to remember that a cali spec car will release more power becuase of the 2 pre cats that it has!! 30hp to the crank might be possible...but not to the wheels!!!

Marc :mg:

Auto-9
09-06-2002, 12:19 PM
Unless you're on a Mustang dyno https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif