PDA

View Full Version : Recirculation button not blowing hard airr

white7g
08-14-2003, 03:04 AM
somebody please help! i just recently got a new a/c compressor in my 7g cost $1100 hun for the hole works. a/c working good drops to about 50 degrees but now i notice that my RE-CIRT button isnt working(You know the button you press in and and it blows harder air, right next to the a/c botton)if anybody knows of this problem help please! thanx https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Livn2sk8
08-14-2003, 03:51 AM
is it not working? or is the light just not coming on? cuz my light doesn't come on anymore...but it still works....

white7g
08-14-2003, 11:18 AM
the light isnt working either,i know that iam recieving air from out side so when i press the button in or out its still not closing that door that keeps that air coming in from outside. :?: anybody know what i can do to get it done my self :?:

Livn2sk8
08-14-2003, 11:37 AM
stupid question, but, have you pulled it out, and checked to see that it is connected in the back?

flipz_ny79
08-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Do you have to tare your dash apart or is there an easier way to take this out. I got to change a couple of bulbs coz that botton, haz, and the defrost botton lights dont light up anymore when i turn my parking lights on. They do light up when depressed though in that orange color. But if I remember right they should light up in a greenish color when the parking lights are on right ???

white7g
08-15-2003, 01:56 PM
already made sure it was connected, iam probly just going to have to pay 60 bucks to find problem. i need to get dirty air from outside from coming in to my car ,it makes my car stink and i need my a/c to pump harder air (remember door vent is open to recirculation, meaning recirculation button is off not geting any power) for the lights from what i remember yes they are suposed to light up Green,

krazienluv10
08-15-2003, 06:54 PM
by the way... if the ac takes a while to get cold and the ac smells funny while its getting cold... is it time to recharge the ac???