PDA

View Full Version : TGC Stickers****

Censee
08-14-2003, 07:07 PM
well if im posting in the wrong forum please excuse me,,,but i just got a tgc sticker made and wanted to see if anyone was interested in them,,,im not trying to start a group buy im just seeing if anyone was interested......the sticker can be up to 22 inches long...10 bux.and any color...is anyone interested please click the link below for 3 pics... http://community.webshots.com/album/76183369oCGlfs ('http://community.webshots.com/album/76183369oCGlfs')
if interested please e mail me at [email protected] if i can get more than 10 people to order it will be 7 dollars plus 35 cent stamp... and im not making any profit here so please no one start bashhing me like u bashed that other guy and his group buys.LOL https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Z
08-14-2003, 07:10 PM
can't see pics

akiraflux
08-14-2003, 07:17 PM
copy/paste.

i thought you would've learned that by now z!

bboyck
08-14-2003, 08:24 PM
10 bucks for a decal! Wow.

Censee
08-14-2003, 08:32 PM
well its an offer that is on the table....i got it and i really liked it so i guess its just a matter of opinion. and since this isnt a group buy that is the base price,,i just wanted to see if anyone was interested....the guy told me if i got more than 10 people he would sell it for 7 bux...plus the 35 cent stamp to send...so 7.35

Z
08-14-2003, 08:43 PM
copy/paste.

hey man, before there were only 3 <span style='color:red'>X</span>s no url address typed and censee knows it, i tried to get the address from the Xs.

Censee
08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
[quote=akiraflux]copy/paste.

hey man, before there were only 3 <span style='color:red'>X</span> yea i changed it cuz people were having a hard time. seeing it .LOL

Fishboy55
08-15-2003, 05:44 AM
well its an offer that is on the table....i got it and i really liked it so i guess its just a matter of opinion. and since this isnt a group buy that is the base price,,i just wanted to see if anyone was interested....the guy told me if i got more than 10 people he would sell it for 7 bux...plus the 35 cent stamp to send...so 7.35

Hey Censee, I'm feeling it. Got a couple questions, man.

How tall is the graphic roughly? You said up to 22 inches in length, does that mean we can have different lengths?

It may be the pics, but the center letters don't look completely cleanly cut. They look rough around the circular edges. (No offense to you or your vinyl guy) And what's up with the last 'C' in clubtgc? It looks like the end is closed. Leftover transfer tape maybe?

Anyway I'm thinking on my rocker panels. Or possible a windshield banner. When you say any color, does that include chrome?

Thanks.

m1k3 r0ck3t
08-15-2003, 08:57 AM
i'm diggin it...

Cyniket
08-15-2003, 02:55 PM
Keep them in mind, I really like it. I might hit you up here in a few days for one.

TheRealDeal
08-15-2003, 04:45 PM
Im down for a black one, check your email Censee

8ggalant
08-15-2003, 09:02 PM
id be interested in black or chrome...and i'd need it be4 sept 20th if possible :wink:

Censee
08-15-2003, 10:30 PM
[

[qoute]It may be the pics, but the center letters don't look completely cleanly cut. They look rough around the circular edges. (No offense to you or your vinyl guy) And what's up with the last 'C' in clubtgc? It looks like the end is closed. Leftover transfer tape maybe?[/quote]

dude i truly dont see what the hell u are talking about...but i just finished puuting the sticker and they are cut good,and if they seem blurry its becuase i just finished soaping the area down to put the sticker,,,well hey if u dont like it them thats ure opinion,,,i actually picked out the center letters to be real thick,,in order for it to stand out....i will admit if i saw it and thought it looked like crap,,but honestly man i dont see it...oh by the way the people interested please go to "group buys forum"

galantv600
08-16-2003, 02:36 PM
im in... money order.. 22 Inch sticker Red.. can i get an amen? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

mrjaydeeone
08-17-2003, 05:48 AM
I like it
can we get em made in different sizes?

luxcrusr2000
08-18-2003, 10:44 AM
I like it! And not to go off topic, but this picture....
http://community.webshots.com/s/image6/1/91/54/76319154yzpXSy_ph.jpg

:shock: I would have loved to be there in person! :thumbsup:

CinciGalant
08-18-2003, 06:39 PM
dude i truly dont see what the hell u are talking about...but i just finished puuting the sticker and they are cut good,and if they seem blurry its becuase i just finished soaping the area down to put the sticker,,,well hey if u dont like it them thats ure opinion,,,i actually picked out the center letters to be real thick,,in order for it to stand out....i will admit if i saw it and thought it looked like crap,,but honestly man i dont see it...oh by the way the people interested please go to "group buys forum"

I kinda see what he is talking about but i think its just a combination of the glare and the carbon fiber pattern in the picture that is causing it to look jagged cause I don't see it in the other pic. Wish I had the money right now I like that sticker.