PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Headers!!!

Mgalant99
07-31-2002, 11:01 AM
I forgot who, but someone here has the kamikaze headers. Could you post the pictures again and all the information!!!

newsobe
07-31-2002, 11:06 AM
yeah lets see the pic https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif

pinoyesv6
07-31-2002, 11:09 AM
These are 4 into 1 design, they come with all hardware needed. These require no modifcations and less then a half hour to install. These are a 14 guage double welded steel with a 2.5 inch collector. Three coatings available.

Cer-black - $275
Chrome - $295
Ceramic - $330
Shipping - Lower 48 states - $18; Canada - $35; Alaska/Hawaii - ask for quote

http://neweclipse.org/images/24_Kamikaze_Header02.jpg
http://neweclipse.org/images/24_Kamikaze_Header01.jpg
http://neweclipse.org/images/24_Kamikaze_Header03.jpg

Mgalant99
07-31-2002, 11:14 AM
Redgalant posted the info in the general information section of the 8G Forums. Check it out. Maybe we can get a group buy going on these!!!

RedGalant2k1
07-31-2002, 11:53 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mgalant99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Redgalant posted the info in the general information section of the 8G Forums. Â*Check it out. Â*Maybe we can get a group buy going on these!!!</div>

DOn't worry about *maybe* getting a group buy we ARE getting a group buy on these.

CcVilleES
07-31-2002, 12:34 PM
id like to get in on this buy

pinoyesv6
07-31-2002, 01:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2001)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mgalant99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Redgalant posted the info in the general information section of the 8G Forums. Â*Check it out. Â*Maybe we can get a group buy going on these!!!</div>

DOn't worry about *maybe* getting a group buy we ARE getting a group buy on these.</div>

you might want to consider joining the guys at 3g for maybe a better price

bacchus
07-31-2002, 01:06 PM
swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet how many HP does it add. and what is the web sight or phone number to order. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif

J. T. Z.
07-31-2002, 01:21 PM
We need some from Cali to go there and get a test fit. Any volunteers?

NRG
07-31-2002, 03:06 PM
For Redgalant: Just to let you know, I have contacted Robert and so far I am GO for test fit. I am waiting for him to reply me his next email to confirm everything.

bigjoshracing
07-31-2002, 06:39 PM
wow guys thanks for all the great replies and interest in the Kamikaze Headers for you Galants. Kamikaze has been around many years and seen many companies come and go. This is a small company where quality and pride is #1 concern. There is no massed produced headers here. The owner personally inspects every header made. We are excited about the response we are getting about the Galant header. I have been informed and re-assured that the Eclipse header will bolt up with no problems. I have a few member eager to come down to the shop, which is in Chino Calif. to try on a set. I will assure you that these will be ready to sell to you very shortly, even now if you are comfortable with knowing its a Eclipse header. The Eclipse header has shown a very nice increase in power and torque. I noticed myself the best gain around the 90+ mark and up. The Eclipse is a heavy car and was glad to see the wheels chirping in second and third gears. Thanks for all the info. anyone please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am setting up a possible day in September at my friends shop where the Eclipse guys can meet and brag, I would love to see you all there as well. There will be more to follow. Thanks again. Robert

bigjoshracing
07-31-2002, 06:52 PM
I forgot to mention to all you who use ebay I have a header on there for you, might even save a buck look it up the auction number is 1847372126 or my seller name is crazyktmracer, I think the auction ends on sat or sun. thanks again

RedGalant2k1
07-31-2002, 07:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>For Redgalant: Â*Just to let you know, I have contacted Robert and so far I am GO for test fit. Â*I am waiting for him to reply me his next email to confirm everything.</div>

Good to hear NRG!! Thanks a bunch!!

RedGalant2k1
07-31-2002, 07:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjoshracing)</div><div class='quotemain'>I forgot to mention to all you who use ebay I have a header on there for you, might even save a buck look it up the auction number is 1847372126 or my seller name is crazyktmracer, I think the auction ends on sat or sun. thanks again</div>
welcome to the boarD!!

bigjoshracing
07-31-2002, 07:40 PM
made it on, looks like you guys have a nice forum going on here, keep it up. Robert, [email protected]

RedGalant2k1
07-31-2002, 07:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjoshracing)</div><div class='quotemain'>made it on, looks like you guys have a nice forum going on here, keep it up. Robert, [email protected]</div>

Thanks! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm thinking about the Chrome header for my Galant, are they triple chrome plated? What about the fact that my Galant is Cali-spec? I read on Club 3G that we may need a resistor to install on the O2 sensor wo we don't get a SES warning light, is that right?

Mgalant99
07-31-2002, 07:47 PM
Well guess you guys will just read what Robert posted lol. I posted his email to me on the other Kamikaze topic.

bigjoshracing
07-31-2002, 11:38 PM
The chrome I am not sure if its triple plated, never really heard that one. I know its a nice chrome but it requires ongoing work to look nice. I would rather have ceramic, if i could not afford ceramic then black, chrome is my last choice. The check engine light may come on, some cars it does some dont. I know there is a easy way to correct it if it does come on, you can get a mil eliminator light that keeps the o2 sensor on but turns the light off. You can go on the net and look up mil eliminator and it will tell you all about it and how to install it, pretty easy, all the Fords need one. Thanks

Mgalant99
08-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Guys could you please check out the topic in General Info for 8g's called Kamikaze Group Buy. And let me know if you are in or not because Robert said we can do a groupbuy for it. Just need to know how many people.

Thanks,

Dan

NRG
08-01-2002, 02:37 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, will the header change make my car LOUD????? If so how much more louder? Because I am loud enough as it is.......Right now people can hear me 3 blocks away.......

TJC
08-01-2002, 04:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, will the header change make my car LOUD????? If so how much more louder? Â*Because I am loud enough as it is.......Right now people can hear me 3 blocks away.......</div>

Well looks like you're going to expand on that radius to 5 blocks away. Headers and DP get rid of your Cali-spec pre-cats. It also has bigger piping and mandrel bent too. And of course a possible HFC with that so all this is going to open up your flow for both exhaust and NOISE. Sorry, but it's the price of exhaust performance mods.

Mgalant99
08-01-2002, 05:39 PM
I love the noise!!!!

NRG
08-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Hmmmmm, won't I lose back pressure??? Because my back inlet is 2.25...

pinoyesv6
08-01-2002, 07:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hmmmmm, won't I lose back pressure??? Â*Because my back inlet is 2.25...</div>

don't worry you shouod be str8 with the 2.25" piping.

RedGalant2k1
08-01-2002, 11:48 PM
i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.

pinoyesv6
08-01-2002, 11:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.</div>

that is true, i'd leave hold back on any other exhaust mods til after u get the headers. you don't want things to get too loud, or even worse wraspy. just get the headers and then if its not to your liking, get things replace...to make it louder or soufter

bigjoshracing
08-02-2002, 12:05 AM
well the headers are a go, they match up. Kamikaze found a Galant and matched them up today. So everyone the race is on, lets get all the orders we can. If you guys want ceramic we have the chrome looking ceramic or titanium, the titanium is pretty trick, more of a dark grey, looks nice. Chrome is the worse out of all, it just takes alot of work to look nice. I can run by Kamikaze if you want a diff. color of ceramic, but it may be more bucks, I think they MAY have red and blue. But for just 1 or 2 orders the price goes up maybe like 10 ceramics, any combonation it wont be as much but still more then the standard ceramic color. wow, this is even confusing me now. well ask questions, I am here to sell you headers and i will try to accomadate all thats asked. Robert, [email protected]

SlickVernon
08-02-2002, 12:24 AM
how much for ceramic titanium

galantblue
08-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Sorry to ask, are this i4 or V6 headers?

RedGalant2k1
08-02-2002, 12:44 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjoshracing)</div><div class='quotemain'>well the headers are a go, they match up. Kamikaze found a Galant and matched them up today. So everyone the race is on, lets get all the orders we can. If you guys want ceramic we have the chrome looking ceramic or titanium, the titanium is pretty trick, more of a dark grey, looks nice. Chrome is the worse out of all, it just takes alot of work to look nice. I can run by Kamikaze if you want a diff. color of ceramic, but it may be more bucks, I think they MAY have red and blue. But for just 1 or 2 orders the price goes up maybe like 10 ceramics, any combonation it wont be as much but still more then the standard ceramic color. wow, this is even confusing me now. well ask questions, I am here to sell you headers and i will try to accomadate all thats asked. Robert, [email protected]</div>

How much for Chrome looking Ceramic? Plus shipping to 48103.

bigjoshracing
08-02-2002, 10:38 AM
330.00 ceramic, 4 cyl only.

Mgalant99
08-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Guys can you all check out the TGC classifieds forum at [url] http://www.tgc-forums.com/phpclassifieds/classads.htm ('http://www.tgc-forums.com/phpclassifieds/classads.htm') [url]

I have set up the groupbuy there for these Kamikaze headers. Lets get the ball rolling with this one!!!

Dan

CRH-1
08-05-2002, 03:38 PM
Would it possible to see some pics off the Chrome and Chrome looking Ceramic?

bigjoshracing
08-05-2002, 07:30 PM
go to www.theoldone.com, the have pics of chrome and ceramic, they look the same. go to the exhaust or header link there.

BIGMONEYDAY
08-06-2002, 04:03 AM
Bigjosh or anyone else who know's, are they going to make headers for the V6?

pinoyesv6
08-06-2002, 09:33 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.</div>

yea if you plan to do some exhaust work, and that includes the headers, get the headers first. then start upgrading slowly.

bigjoshracing
08-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone, alot of you all have been sending me emails regarding the group buy, I am not sure where Dan is but I will offer you all the same great deal as the group buy stated. a little short on cash is ok, put a deposit to hold for a couple weeks to get this deal. email me at [email protected], thanks Robert

Mgalant99
08-18-2002, 10:51 PM
Sorry guys and Robert!!! I forgot to mention to everyone that I would be in Las Vegas for the week. I just came back today. The groupbuy is still on and I will email Robert right away, I just have to go through all 144 emails that I received over the week. Once I get a response from him we will start sending in the money and get these headers on our cars!!!

Dan