PDA

View Full Version : VIS Invader hood

Prophet
08-16-2003, 12:10 PM
No for sures here guys. I have been in contact with VIS about a Invader style. They said they have no plans for one right at the moment but I think if we can generate enough intrest this might change. What I would like to know is would you purchase a Invaser style hood the 8G. I need you guys to vote on it but only vote if you really would purchase one.

1. If you have the cash and at around the same price for a EVO style.
2. Would you really purchase the hood.
2. Would you really seriously 110% for sure the kind of sureness that if you had the loot you would buy it this very minute.

VIS will not make the hood if there is no intrest/demand for the hood. I mean would you. So genuine intrest here please so I can see it for myself and if I see the intrest I will pursue it more with VIS. No intrest no pursuit.

Green Machine
08-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Just a ? What would it be made out of?

Prophet
08-16-2003, 01:03 PM
Just a ? What would it be made out of?

Carbon Fiber. And I forgot to add the poll. I'll add it now.

Green Machine
08-16-2003, 01:10 PM
Man, I would be down, but I still need to pay off the rest of my son's hospital bill. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif You all jump on this one!!! This NEEDS to be made! BTW, would this be a limited run?

Cyniket
08-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Can you give me a link to an Invader style hood? I don't know what they look like.

Censee
08-16-2003, 01:26 PM
doesnt erebuni make one already???? i saw 2 types of cf hoods on their site...

Prophet
08-16-2003, 01:37 PM
I think what Erebuni has is the Monster I think that is what it is called but I think we all know Erebuni quality.

This wouldn't be a limeted run. If VIS does make it then it will be in there production line. I am just seeing if I should try to make it.

Censee
08-16-2003, 01:56 PM
yea u are right there jason....i would never order anything cf from erebuni...u cant raelly mod it to fit if its carbon fiber,,if it doesnt fit ure screwed..,, ...i dont think i know which one is the invader style,,,is that the one that looks like a backwards trans am hood vents???..

Black Magic
08-16-2003, 02:35 PM
i think the invader hood would look the best with an intial v kit. just my .02

ChromeGalant
08-16-2003, 06:05 PM
I would be *interested* in a FG invader hood..

Anyways.. what is the timeframe for this??

Prophet
08-16-2003, 09:40 PM
I would be *interested* in a FG invader hood..

Anyways.. what is the timeframe for this??

No time frame bro...

Right now I refuse to even bother anymore.

galantv600
08-16-2003, 09:45 PM
i would if i had money :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: