PDA

View Full Version : How Bout these Coilovers???

Bonez
08-18-2003, 12:02 PM
What do you all know about these?? Are they good or what because i'm thinking about em'??

http://www.eracingzone.com/99mitgalcoil.html ('http://www.eracingzone.com/99mitgalcoil.html')

2True
08-18-2003, 11:48 PM
Same ones they sell on Ebay bro, I wouldn't. With suspension, it really is fact that you get what you pay for. They will drop your car but the ride quality will be nill. If you still want them, check the auctions first.. I bet you can get a better deal.

Niytrus
08-18-2003, 11:51 PM
I agree. Get high quality... You get what you pay for. Anyways, I have some Ground Control coilovers for sale if your intersted. PM me or hit me up on AIM.

Bonez
08-19-2003, 02:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Injekt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree. Â*Get high quality... You get what you pay for. Â*Anyways, I have some Ground Control coilovers for sale if your intersted. Â*PM me or hit me up on AIM.</div>What kind are they and how much??

Niytrus
08-19-2003, 02:26 PM
They are Ground Control coilovers... I was asking $300 shipped for them. PM me if you are still interested.

antmoneygtz
08-19-2003, 05:36 PM
well i can tell you fisthand since i purchased them that they are the worst set of coilovers i have ever bought in my life. ride is horrible. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY SUCK... TRUST ME...

Bonez
08-20-2003, 06:37 AM
well i can tell you fisthand since i purchased them that they are the worst set of coilovers i have ever bought in my life. ride is horrible. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY SUCK... TRUST ME...Are you talking bout the one's i posted or the one's that Injekt has??

antmoneygtz
08-21-2003, 09:21 AM
i was talking about the ones you posted. the ground control coilovers are a very good set of coilovers. i had those for alittle while before i went with true high/low springs. only difference between the set up i have now and the ground controls is alittle better ride but the main feature is that the actual thread of the coilover to adjust the height is part of the shock/strut. ground controls are sleeves which slide over the shock/strut. but the ground controls are a great quality coilover. if your lookin into them look into gettin new shox/struts too. kyb agx adjustables are really good shox/struts.