PDA

View Full Version : heat bubbles on dash

Kalamidad
08-18-2003, 07:43 PM
I've noticed a lot of black dots on my dash, at first i though it was because of the heat of the summer sun, now i am thinking it may be a reaction of the windex with the intense heat from when the windex lands on my dash when i clean my windshield.

or is it just, low quality material?

Any ideas?

pinoyesv6
08-18-2003, 08:38 PM
ihave black dots on my dash. mine is really just paint from a shitty body shop. but yea what kinda products have you been using on your dash? it could be maybe a bad chemical reaction or something. is it removable or is it permanent do u think? o yea, is it on the vinyl part or the pastic part of the dash?

Kalamidad
08-19-2003, 06:38 PM
It is permanent, on the plastic part. I don't really use any detergent on my dash, only water. But i do use windex on my windshield which happens to splatter on the dash, i wipe it off but the is only so much you can pick up. You know.

pinoyesv6
08-19-2003, 08:32 PM
hmm i know with my ash tray, the grey color of it wore down and it became black. dunno what's under the grey color from the plastic in the dash pieces but it might have been a chemical reaction between maybe the windex and the heat.