PDA

View Full Version : jdm vr4 spoiler, will it fit?

bam462
08-18-2003, 11:08 PM
ok i found a jdm vr4 spoiler thats from a 88 to 92 vr4. will it fit directly onto my 8th g. i know with enough money anything is posible. also do you all think it will be to small lookin on my car width wise. the height looks the same as my gtz spoiler. i know that the 3rd brake light will need a hole taped in the center of my trunk but i gotta mount that brace there anyway so tell me what you think. i got till tuesday night to decide ty in advance

Reelax
08-18-2003, 11:11 PM
a US spec 6G VR4? dunno if it will fit, but you can ask somebody here w/ a 6G to measure their trunk and the you can compare that to yours to know for sure. if you had a picture it might help to make a comparison to the trunk curvature for fitament.

Dmac1969
08-19-2003, 02:12 PM
Ur VR4 spoiler is off a 6G Galant , which would probably be narrower than the 8G. It may look too small , width ways if you fit it to an 8G.Best thing to do would be to measure the 2 trunk widths and see how much difference there is. Can you not get a current VR4 rear spoiler? they will fit any 8G trunklid perfectly.