PDA

View Full Version : indiglo question!

ChuBBs
09-06-2002, 03:24 PM
on my indiglos would it be safe to cut out a little bit of the white circle cu i cant get it good enough my needle always gets stuck right there

QnzMostWanted
09-06-2002, 03:42 PM
i shaved the middle circle on mine, just dont do it too much, and try pulling ur needles out a lil bit

Jesse
09-06-2002, 03:43 PM
I took out my factory gauges, then super glued the indiglos down. That's the only way I could do it so it doesn't stick.

The regular indiglos suck anyways, soon or later they burn out. Mine burnt out after 10 months. Now I have reverse indiglo, lets see how long these last.

STL95LS
09-09-2002, 08:18 PM
How do you like your reverse indiglo? I have the needle kit with custom guage faces but wanted to get the reverse indiglo. I think they look alot cleaner.

queball
09-10-2002, 12:27 AM
How do you like your reverse indiglo? I have the needle kit with custom guage faces but wanted to get the reverse indiglo. I think they look alot cleaner.
now the best time to get the Rev indigos too there aint no one bidding on shit on ebay

brandon
09-13-2002, 03:06 PM
The regular indiglos begin to look really dull after a few months (maybe it's just my bad eyesight...), but the reverse indiglos look AMAZING.

Definitely go with the Reverse ELs.