PDA

View Full Version : Custom speaker molds and puddy

The 99 Galant
08-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Has anyone made custom speaker molds for thing like you kick panels or the sail panel for tweeters? Did you use some kind of putty and what kind is it?

galantv600
08-21-2003, 04:36 PM
i forgot the member but he went crazy and put tweeters everywhere speekers everywhere complete custom trunk.... it was crazyyyyyy

balln8g
08-21-2003, 06:04 PM
PM Astig or [email protected] can work wonders with fiberglass, they should be able to help you out.

VegasMatt
08-21-2003, 06:10 PM
Not sure wher eyou are at, but there is a place in vegas that makes custom trunks out of fiberglass.

www.universesoundnj.com

FastNFabolous
08-21-2003, 06:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not sure wher eyou are at, but there is a place in vegas that makes custom trunks out of fiberglass.

www.universesoundnj.com</div>

I think they're the best out here in town right now. They're kicking out CCR for their place & sending them to the ghetto https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
Very cool & friendly people. I bought some lunch & we all ate at the back while they were working w/ my car!!!
They are too good that customers from even different states have them make their custom trunk here in Vegas & just ship it afterwards. In fact they rented a pt cruiser & doing a custom trunk right now to be shipped to Jersey for the Funk Master Flex show by the end of the month!

balln8g
08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
In fact they rented a pt cruiser & doing a custom trunk right now to be shipped to Jersey for the Funk Master Flex show by the end of the month!

Now that's customer service!!