PDA

View Full Version : anyone bought from autobahnmotorsports.com

kg98921byrams
08-21-2003, 09:24 PM
anyone bought stuff from autobahnmotorsports.com or heard anything from that site? you think they can be trusted?

onlyphases
08-21-2003, 11:25 PM
i have from ebay and did not have any probs

seth98esT
08-21-2003, 11:27 PM
i dunno, but your sig pic is quite large 8)

mass
08-22-2003, 02:53 AM
i got my kit frmo them they suck waited 1 months for a kit then they said i had to wait another month and they would throw in a tshirt for me waiting...lol and well when i got the kit they messed up on kit and i didnt have my shirt they said i would get ...not that i wanted it but still ... then wanted me to pay to ship it back when its there fault...but i got the stuff in....ai wont order from them again

cdaw2001ES
08-22-2003, 04:10 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you think they can be trusted</div>
They?

wadabout U :dumbass:
get rid of the plagiarized pic.

You either come out of this :x stage your on, and fess up to what you really drive - which I assume is some sort of galant. Dont act what your not, confess your tard~ness and we'll all get along. Untill you do - all your posts will be punced on by the "watchers" of credibility.
If you steal another pic and call it your own - You will be found out. (although I dont think it could get much worse -cept maybe if BGR puts - "faker" under your screen name so all will know right off. (never seen BGR do that - but it would be cool - no?)

fix yourself ~ peace

BigMike
08-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Aint this the person that was faking like leicoolya's car was his??? :roll:

kg98921byrams
08-23-2003, 01:16 AM
They?

you think they can be trusted

wadabout U :dumbass:
get rid of the plagiarized pic.

You either come out of this :x stage your on, and fess up to what you really drive - which I assume is some sort of galant. Dont act what your not, confess your tard~ness and we'll all get along. Untill you do - all your posts will be punced on by the "watchers" of credibility.
If you steal another pic and call it your own - You will be found out. (although I dont think it could get much worse -cept maybe if BGR puts - "faker" under your screen name so all will know right off. (never seen BGR do that - but it would be cool - no?)

fix yourself ~ peace

fuck off. the only reason i went to this forum is because i just wanted to know about autobahnmotorsort.com before i buy from them.. but trust me, you won't see me here again. and no i don't have i a galant. i'm not going to waste my money on that piece of shit. i would never buy a mitsubishi, especially a galant. i don't even know why they trying to compare the galant from good cars like a honda accord, etc., when they should really compare it to a crappy car like hyundia. 1rst, 195hp, 205 torque that runs 0-60 9.5 sec. i know a lot of SUV that could beat a galant. then the interior is made of mostly shitty plastic. only idiots would buy that shit. so i don't know how and crappy performance and a cheap ass interior would interst you.
but i do have a RSX. that sig is not mine, but that person i know real well. his parents live in NJ. he moved out of his parents to cali. that sig i have was sent to me by him. you probably asking me why wouldn't i post a pic of my own car. the reason is, i don't have no camera or anything to take a pic. plus, i don't spend my time being in the pc 24/7. i only go to rsx forum and get ideas to hook up my car. thats it.

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 01:26 AM
this guy is such a fag :evil:
how is he going to come here and disrespect us and our cars?
its all good tho because he only making an ass of himself :ass:
this guy is a dick, and it isnt even his car, i dont care if u know the guy, u shouldnt be sportin the ride if its not yours :doubleup:

oh and i hope whatever u get from autobahnmotorsort.com turns out to be a bomb.

Prophet
08-23-2003, 02:16 AM
ROFL..to bad I don't have the flag yet.

Lets leave him alone now guys so he can cry in peace. I woulnd't want him to go tell his momma how the big bad TGC folks scared him off.

Let me school son. You will not get anywhere in life if you don't man up and be your own man. Why bother saying and telling something your not. That just makes you seem weak and pathetic. Be proud of what you got and not want something you can't earn yourself to be proud off. You here telling a whole lot of lies and got caught up. You can't even man up and confess and when we get some kind of confession it is filled with hate. So how can we take it serious.

Come on now. Like I really AIM you. Do you really think and I know the whole TGC don't belive you that I do. :roll: Do you really think that I would even waste my time making up a post just to make fun of someone I don't know. Really how stupid do you think I am and TGC. We could care less if you would like to leave. You opinions don't matter squat here and neither do you. We don't need members like you that come here just for us to raise BS flags no. If you had just confessed and say that well Jason and TGC your right I was just pretending and you caught me we would have forgave you but now look at you. Acting like the childish kid you are. Grow up and get a life. Leave I for one won't miss you.

See ya bye bye now.

*Next*
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

kg98921byrams
08-23-2003, 02:29 AM
this guy is a dick, and it isnt even his car, i dont care if u know the guy, u shouldnt be sportin the ride if its not yours :doubleup:

i'm a dick. look who is talking with a shitty car. at least i didn't blow my money on a galant. i bet you that my mom's van could beat your galant. for real though, what interest you people about that car?

and the reason i posted that pic: 1 he's a friend of mine, 2 i like rsx
you do the math why i post the pic.

P.S my rsx is close to looking like my friend except the wheels, honda badge, spoiler, and a stereo system.

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 03:02 AM
P.S my rsx is close to looking like my friend except the wheels, honda badge, spoiler, and a stereo system.

hahahaha ok then, nice pile of rocks u got there https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

onlyphases
08-23-2003, 07:19 AM

i'm a dick. look who is talking with a shitty car. at least i didn't blow my money on a galant. i bet you that my mom's van could beat your galant. for real though, what interest you people about that car?

and the reason i posted that pic: 1 he's a friend of mine, 2 i like rsx
you do the math why i post the pic.

Question is ..... Is he mad b/c he wanted a Galant but his mother wouldn't let him get one? There is no need to come here and disrespect us. You should have just said who you were and what you wanted. I am pretty sure you would have gotten a lot more help than this.

TexasMade
08-23-2003, 04:02 PM
please go wrant and rave else where. Nobody here really cares about your opinions or what you have to say about our site or the cars we drive. Dont you think its abit immature to talk s**t to abunch of people over the internet?

To answer your question about why we buy the cars we did.....First thing is just personal preference. I like the appereance of the galant. I didnt buy it because others thought it looked good or bad... truthfully i dont give 2 shits on what others think about it...its mine. Second....you speak of the shitty interior material and fabrics....it just makes it that much more satisfying after you modify it with all new materials and give it a whole new and different look. Why go and buy a car with everything all decked out and modified already.....it gives you alot more pride in the car once you put your sweat and hard earned money into something and build it from the ground up. Real cars are made....not bought!!

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 04:09 PM
oooooo
that was a good one

MISOBITCHI
08-23-2003, 04:19 PM
I am wondering, if he doesn't like Galants, then why sign up to become a member to a galant forum. Why waste your time. Why waste your time looking at this site if you don't like them. I love them. Honda's are so overrated. You see them everywhere.

VIO
08-23-2003, 04:19 PM
please go wrant and rave else where. Nobody here really cares about your opinions or what you have to say about our site or the cars we drive. Dont you think its abit immature to talk s**t to abunch of people over the internet?

To answer your question about why we buy the cars we did.....First thing is just personal preference. I like the appereance of the galant. I didnt buy it because others thought it looked good or bad... truthfully i dont give 2 shits on what others think about it...its mine. Second....you speak of the shitty interior material and fabrics....it just makes it that much more satisfying after you modify it with all new materials and give it a whole new and different look. Why go and buy a car with everything all decked out and modified already.....it gives you alot more pride in the car once you put your sweat and hard earned money into something and build it from the ground up. Real cars are made....not bought!!

nice.

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 05:02 PM
forget this guy, he just wishes he had a galant.
he probably has galant posters all over his room, and tgc stickers all over his rsx. :roll:

antmoneygtz
08-23-2003, 05:13 PM
yo kg98921byrams, you said you live in jersey rite. so do i. come see me. any highway you want. ill put 400 sayin ill rip you apart. give me a strip of land to go to and ill show you why i bought a galant. oh and that 195 horsepower your talkin about.. thats stock.. do you think that people on this forum dont mod there engines. you wanna see what i got let me know. rsx. hahaha dont make me laugh kid.

kg98921byrams
08-23-2003, 07:17 PM
i was just here to ask you about autobahnmotorsort.com. then this guys started poppin shit. so really it was prophet that started it. i'm not going to wasted $900 from that site without asking around. i was already ripped off once. thats why i sign up here. i was just playin it safe. i didn't sign up here cause i have a galant or i want one.

the dude from NJ that want to face me. BRING IT ON! why don't we raise the bet a little bit. since i need $900, why don't we raise it up to 9g? they have a drag strip in south plainfield. just tell me the time and day. you can't use NOS, seeing that you probably have a NOS(which is cheap to use). all motors only.

i don't know why you think you could beat me with you galant. if we didn't upgrade our car, my rsx would rip your car.

stock
galant-195hp, 205 torque=0-60 9.5secs........thats pathetic
rsx-200hp 0-60 6.4secs
and you think you can beat me?

how many hp and torque you have on your car, and what upgrades you have?

and yes i know people mod their car. i don't know why you would want to mod a car that is not even fast in stock. there is not even a lot of aftermarket that makes a lot of mods for a galant, compare to hondas,acuras, etc. and you think that my car is not mod.

onlyphases
08-23-2003, 09:08 PM
yo kg98921byrams, you said you live in jersey rite. so do i. come see me. any highway you want. ill put 400 sayin ill rip you apart. give me a strip of land to go to and ill show you why i bought a galant. oh and that 195 horsepower your talkin about.. thats stock.. do you think that people on this forum dont mod there engines. you wanna see what i got let me know. rsx. hahaha dont make me laugh kid.

VIDEO & RECORD

kg98921byrams
08-23-2003, 09:13 PM
like i said before, i don't have any camera or anything. have that dude that wants to race me record it

Remedy
08-23-2003, 09:31 PM
I personally like rsx's, if your a girl, shit my girl has a new civic coupe ex. You claim all this shit that you want to race for money and your car is modified, but you can't afford a digi cam what a sorry fuck https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

kg98921byrams
08-23-2003, 09:41 PM
why the fuck would i need and waste my money for a camera?
and even the new civic is better than a galant. what the fuck are you talking about that a rsx is for girls. girls can't even handle that kind of car, especially a if its a type s. galant is more of a girl car. its a sedan and its slow. those are the things that girls like froma a car.

doesn't feel weird that nobody here can't defend their galant of its 0-60 in 9.5secs. it seems like i shut all your mouth about that.

8ggalant
08-23-2003, 09:51 PM
yo can i get a mod to lock this shyt....so so juvenile

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 10:33 PM
OMG THIS GUY IS SO PATHETIC :doubleup:
and since when did girls like sedans? mofo

Prophet
08-23-2003, 10:38 PM
why the fuck would i need and waste my money for a camera?
and even the new civic is better than a galant. what the fuck are you talking about that a rsx is for girls. girls can't even handle that kind of car, especially a if its a type s. galant is more of a girl car. its a sedan and its slow. those are the things that girls like froma a car.

doesn't feel weird that nobody here can't defend their galant of its 0-60 in 9.5secs. it seems like i shut all your mouth about that.

First get it straight. You started this by coming on to this board and lying like a pathitic F%&* you are. Don't even try to say I did. Your stories don't add up to nothing but a bunch of false truths. Only in your eyes does the world revolve around you. :roll:

Second. Opinions are not fact so there is no truth you spit there out your S$%* for brains comments or stank mouth.

Third. Why don't you own a camera. On a whole people purchase one just to show off or for the just in case. I find it ironic that you don't know anybody with a camera. Your parents don't own one. You can't drive somewhere to get a disposable. So what you are telling us is that you have no access and no camera in your entire short lived life. WTF!?!?! you live in the cuts. Got no friends that can put up with your crap huh?

Fourth. I thought you said you where going. Leave.......No point in you staying. You will find no home for you here. :twisted:

Fifth maybe I should visit Club RSX and see who the real owner of that RSX is or maybe a pm to ask if he knows you. You really want me to dig to find out who you are I can. :twisted: Everyone can be touched. I can bet you 110% that you will not meet one TGC member here and will come up with excuses as to why you were not there. :roll:

Sixth. Your stupid so go away. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Sure childish but to the point. *Hey look at Stupid* https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Hey stupid https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Seventh. Times don't mean squat out in the real world. Times and HP all is determind by the "now" and driver. Sure you might have more HP but if you don't own the car why does it matter. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif You have nothing to race with so who wins.

Eighth. Why do you argue over the internet and why can you not go back to Club RSX and ask your friends there about this vendor that you want to know about.

Ninth........Your Stupid https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

*DONE*

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 10:42 PM
HAHAHAHA https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
funny shit,
and yes, u are stupid, lol

antmoneygtz
08-23-2003, 10:51 PM
ok buddy... keep usin your statistics sayin how a v6 galant does 0-60 in 9.5.. how bout you do this math.. headerbak. turbo runnin at 6psi. hundred shot of n.o.s. pistons. cams. true pully kit. chip. fuel rails and regulator. bored out throttle body. cams. and a bulletproofed tranny. what do yiou think a v6 galant will do now. thats what i got buddy. and you wanna run with 9gz on the line. lets start with 500 since your broke ass cant afford a camera and if i can still see you in the rear view we'll race again for 9. come on kid get off the forum.. YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.

antmoneygtz
08-23-2003, 10:59 PM
oh and as fo ryour car. yea there nice.. i know three people of have one. there names are deana, carly, and christina. you picked the wrong man to play wit kid. im gonna like beatin your little womens sport coupe with a 4door sedan.

mjc1055
08-23-2003, 11:03 PM
i hope to God that this race gets recorded, it would seriously make my day to see this asshole get beat.

Prophet
08-23-2003, 11:14 PM
i hope to God that this race gets recorded, it would seriously make my day to see this asshole get beat.

Remeber guys. That is "if" he shows up. I got 5 on it that says he doesn't.........

GalantGuy96
08-23-2003, 11:44 PM
YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.

ooooo, i like the 2 pac song usage. :thumbsup:

onlyphases
08-24-2003, 11:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antmoneygtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok buddy... keep usin your statistics sayin how a v6 galant does 0-60 in 9.5.. how bout you do this math.. headerbak. turbo runnin at 6psi. hundred shot of n.o.s. pistons. cams. true pully kit. chip. fuel rails and regulator. bored out throttle body. cams. and a bulletproofed tranny. Â*what do yiou think a v6 galant will do now. Â*thats what i got buddy. Â*and you wanna run with 9gz on the line. lets start with 500 since your broke ass cant afford a camera and if i can still see you in the rear view we'll race again for 9. Â*come on kid get off the forum.. YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.</div>

HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!! :shock:
Somebody please get this on film and post.

VIO
08-24-2003, 11:14 AM
this is just sad...

kg98921byrams
08-24-2003, 01:14 PM
your pathetic for speaking for the women. there is no such thing as a woman's car or a man's car you dipshit. woman goes for the car that look nice, like a civic and a rsx. does that mean that the galant is ugly? most women would want a car that looks nice, has lots of room for other people, like a lexus, benz, accord,etc.

GalantGuy96
08-24-2003, 01:18 PM
girls dont like civcs!!!
and they dont know what a rsx is anyways.
(no offense ladies)

-Ballernation-
08-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey "DUDE"?,

I bought a alternator for my brother's 99 Corolla (yes, I have family members who drives a non-mitsu)

Anyways, I purchased it from that site and was screwed for two months. Not only the timing was off, the product was mismatched. I later found out it was an alternator for the TACOMA. Yeah, it happens...

So, is this enough info for you? Quit pissing these guys off and go to your own "H-town".

antmoneygtz
08-26-2003, 01:16 PM
just to give you guys alil info... i have yet to recieve any emails from this kid... guess the race isnt goin down after all... it was worth a try at least... i needed $$...

Niytrus
08-26-2003, 01:20 PM
just to give you guys alil info... i have yet to recieve any emails from this kid... guess the race isnt goin down after all... it was worth a try at least... i needed $$...

what a suprise :roll: