PDA

View Full Version : Vision Imports/ RPW

Nascimento
08-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Read this from Vision regarding the RPW headers:

"The Race Design has been our well proven runner for the last months and has proven itself to out perform all other brands of after market extractors. You can never go wrong with this unit and has been designed to bolt straight up to the vehicle without any need of modifications. The Race Design goes one step further though by extending the primary pipes before merging into the collector. This has been done to help improve the torque at a lower rpm, while retaining all the benefits of our four into one design. "

Note it quotes "designed to bolt straight up to the vehicle without any need of modifications"

Yet I have to extend the pipe aproximately 2 inches (maybe more) and I have to weld a connector bracket... What is up with that???

I bought these a long time ago (with the original group buy) but got in an accident so hadn't had time to install... What should I do? Any words of wisdom? Did anyone else have this issue?

VegasMatt
08-21-2003, 10:39 PM
SEND THEM BACK!!! THEY DO NOT BOLT ON!!! ITS A SCAM!!!

I WOULD SUE VISION IMPORTS FOR MISINFORMATION.

I TRIED GETTING MONEY BACK FROM THEM BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA LABOR I HAD TO PAY TO GET TO EXTEND THEM TO FIT...THEY REFUSED. ALSO THEY REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE SHIPPING COSTS AS PROMISED WHEN I WAS FIRST SHIPPED THE RPW HEADERS AND HAD TO SEND THEM BACK.

IF I AM EVER IN FLORIDA, I WILL PERSONALLY PAY THESE ASSHOLES A VISIT.

dza
08-22-2003, 10:26 AM
Submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. You shouldn't let them get away with such a false misrepresentation. You shouldn't stop with just getting your money back. You should try and get them to stop that madness. I can't stand companies/people that do stuff like that.