PDA

View Full Version : Those with RPW fpr

Dukeplaya31
08-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Who here purchased an fpr from RPW?

I am in the midst of a complete engine build and have run into a few problems. The goddamn fpr that I ordered from vision seems to be only for boosted applications and not for n/a cars.

Anyone have the same problem or did you receive the correct or universal fpr?

I am trying to figure out a way of wiring the fpr to my car but it's getting to be a pain in the ass...anyone with an fpr from rpw please post a pic of the either the box or the unit itself so that I may compare. Thanks.

Oh, and for those that would like an update on my car...I just installed the stage 2 port and polished head from rpw and also the stage 2 camshaft and valve springs, idling is a LITTLE more rough but the power gains were impressive matched with the 1g TB and ported intake manny.I recommend these to everyone here.
I am currently in a lawsuit with AEM due to a problem that I had with my cam gear bolts coming off and my timing belt flying off leaving me with bent valves and head damage...anyways pics up soon enough when i rectify the problem.

Lazarus
08-22-2003, 07:20 PM
I have the FPR but I have an 8g. If you need one call vision and ask or email RPW directly and ask which application you need because you ultimately get teh FPR from them. Vision never sees it

krazienluv10
08-23-2003, 02:10 AM
i have a uni adj. fpr... from ebay... umm its from hyper industries... havent had n e thing wrong yet... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

krazienluv10
08-23-2003, 02:19 AM
ohh ya what do u mean by rough idle... is the rpm jumping around?? is the car vibrating more :?: :?: :?:

2True
08-23-2003, 03:18 AM
I have one from WeaponR, it's pretty good Joe.

But I can't find shit on Vision's website that dsignates that fpr to be for turbo applications :?

Dukeplaya31
08-23-2003, 07:23 PM
Rougher idle meaning that the car vibrates a lot more during stop light idling. Idles around 700-750