PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi... So how many 6g's are from Sac

superGTO
08-25-2003, 09:08 PM
What's up ya'll...

Just dropping in and seeing what the 6G Galant guys are up to.

I can't tell you how much a pain in the butt it is to find a 6G galant enthusiast group in NorCal.

I've looked all over. The closest I get is my buddies over at M&S Recycling in Rancho Cordova, which has like 3 GVR4's and hella Mirage Turbo's.

Anyway... If anyone is looking for good perforance parts for there G, just let me know. I own an online performance shop called Alpha Garage Tuning. I specialize in Mitsu's and have been delving deeper and deeper into the 6G Galants and Mirage Turbo Hatchbacks.

I'm currently redesigning the website, but in the future, my sig pic will link to the Galant section of my site.

ConceptSleeper
08-26-2003, 09:41 AM
i think a 6g club would be hard to find anywhere! I see next to none on the road around here!!!

so you given discounts to us TGC members??? :shock:

superGTO
08-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Best believe!!!

Of course ClubTGC members get discounts...

Just call me up and tell me what you want and I'll get you what you need.

I always try to offer excellent prices and service.

Also don't forget to register on the ClubDiamond.org Forums. It's currently 75 members strong and still growing, and quite a few are from TGC.

As far as Alpha Garage... We have a pretty good selection of performance parts for the 6G-8G Galant and are still updating the catalog. look for a complete catalog by Sept 1st.