PDA

View Full Version : why i4 vs v6?

law195
08-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Is it just me or do more people choose the i4 over the v6 when purchasing your cars. Is it that the 4 has more potential, or more parts available, is it just cause it's cheaper to buy, or does the 6 suck. I'd like to own a 6. I'd think it be torquier and run pretty well with turbo and good mods. And i'm i right that the 6 engine matches the 6 from a 3000gt

HeadAche
08-26-2003, 09:58 PM
I bought my car just because i knew it way more potential than the V6 did.

Auto-9
08-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Because some people can only afford the inline 4. It also has better handling due to its better weight distribution, and it also has a tighter turning radius due to a smaller engine. We all trade off something.

leicoolya
08-26-2003, 11:09 PM
would NEVER take a 4cyl over a 6!!!!!!
i would take on a 4cyl turbo ANY day of the week

manybrews
08-26-2003, 11:17 PM
'cause its cheaper.

and 99 percent of the people that buy them dont need, want, or care about whats under the hood. most people just use cars as utilities.

pinoyesv6
08-26-2003, 11:20 PM
i wonder what the ratio of i4 vs v6 made is...maybe that might have something to do with it. everytime i go to the dealer the v6's are rarer.

akiraflux
08-27-2003, 08:28 AM
i bought mine at a tiny dealership. they only had 1 galant. for 7k. i wasn't gonna be picky. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

GalantLadie
08-27-2003, 10:45 AM
i didnt have a choice my parents got the g for me, i would rather have had a 6, but i cant complain i love my car, she just needs alil more balls sometimes

Xavier22
08-27-2003, 11:02 AM
when i got my I4, 2 yrs. ago, i got it cuz, all they had were 4's on the lot, therefore, i needed one at the moment, and what i paid for it, i could've gottena 6 loaded!! even though I had my ma co-sign on my shit, i still payed up the ass w/ interest!! - but i'm str8 w/ my 4 - any faster, and i'd be gettin' more tickets!!!

Mante
08-28-2003, 08:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(law195)</div><div class='quotemain'>. And i'm i right that the 6 engine matches the 6 from a 3000gt</div>

hahahah hell no not even close. the 3000gt motor is dohc with great internals while the galant v6 is only sohc with internals made of pudding or jello dont remember the flavor but you get the point.

I personally choose the I4 over the 6 because its better on gas, I used to do sever highway driving hence why I had a 99 motor with 150k on it.

Fishboy55
08-28-2003, 10:36 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>I personally choose the I4 over the 6 because its better on gas, I used to do severe highway driving hence why I had a 99 motor with 150k on it.</div>

I've driven with you and behind you on the highway, and I'd still consider your driving to be pretty severe... :laughing::laughing:

BXNYMitsu01
08-28-2003, 10:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>I personally choose the I4 over the 6 because its better on gas, I used to do severe highway driving hence why I had a 99 motor with 150k on it.</div>

I've driven with you and behind you on the highway, and I'd still consider your driving to be pretty severe... :laughing::laughing:</div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

mighty
08-28-2003, 11:20 AM
I have a 6

leadfoot
08-28-2003, 02:09 PM
v6 are nice to have if you are just going ot get the car and do nothing to them as far as forced induction( or anything further than the basic bolt on's) an i4 you can go with a turbo or supercgarger completly stock and have no problems for a while unless your boosting too high. the SDS i4 galant is pushing around 200whp on a stock block that's 50 more wheel horsepower than the V6 and you dont have to carry that extra 200 pounds that the v6 comes with.

Mante
08-28-2003, 02:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>v6 are nice to have if you are just going ot get the car and do nothing to them as far as forced induction( or anything further than the basic bolt on's) an i4 you can go with a turbo or supercgarger completly stock and have no problems for a while unless your boosting too high. the SDS i4 galant is pushing around 200whp on a stock block that's 50 more wheel horsepower than the V6 and you dont have to carry that extra 200 pounds that the v6 comes with.</div>

Great arguement but Im going to play devils advocate... Picture if you will, when most of the people here first got there (for whatever reason) galant who actually knew what an "SDS" is? Hell first thoughts, it sounds like a disease lol

If I could rewind back to november 98 when I got my 8g I would have waited another months to get my package with a manual trans DOAH..other then that I love my I4 **rest in pieces I mean peace https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif **

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I've driven with you and behind you on the highway, and I'd still consider your driving to be pretty severe... </div>

Just be glad you did get the V6 I need someone to keep up https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

manybrews
08-28-2003, 05:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(law195)</div><div class='quotemain'>. And i'm i right that the 6 engine matches the 6 from a 3000gt</div>

hahahah hell no not even close. the 3000gt motor is dohc with great internals while the galant v6 is only sohc with internals made of pudding or jello dont remember the flavor but you get the point.

.</div>
actually, the block is the same, minus a few things.

leadfoot
08-28-2003, 07:46 PM
sorry i fogot to mention what the hell the SDS is it's a superchager driving system. it bolts right on to your car but it is not a do it youself bolt on you will have to take it to a good tunning shop to get it installed and tuned right anyways it cost's about $3200 and it can over double you horse power to the wheels if you have the right stuff. i would reccomend and this is if you get it to get the ripp header that is avalible and larger piping dont go over 3 inch piping. ps if you want swap the auto trans with a 5-speed do it and get high compression pistons rods and rings and wait got the stage 2 SDS your car will be runnin close to 13's if not in the 13's. i dont know about the 5 speed swap with the v6 but ripp makes the SDS for both the i4 and v6 talk to vegas matt he got a SDS on his V6 and is runnin a 13.82 he also has other things but i do know that he got a V6 and a SDS

seth98esT
08-28-2003, 08:28 PM
i think we all know what SDS is 8)

Mante
08-28-2003, 11:20 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think we all know what SDS is 8)</div>

I was thinking the same thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually, the block is the same, minus a few things.</div>

ok, thats fine all depends on whats inside right? Better supporting components means better motor https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

law195
08-29-2003, 12:23 PM
So if it the supporting components that make the difference,you could add 3000gt parts to the g- v6 https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif . What i'm getting at is would it be an easy swap basicaly, or order parts for a 3000gt and put them on like, you can order eclipse parts and put those on. :?: [/quote]

Mante
08-29-2003, 12:35 PM
So if it the supporting components that make the difference,you could add 3000gt parts to the g- v6 https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif . What i'm getting at is would it be an easy swap basicaly, or order parts for a 3000gt and put them on like, you can order eclipse parts and put those on. :?: [/quote]

Since Manybrews gave the insight as to both the blocks are the same then technically you should be able to take 3kgt internals, hell why stop there swap heads too! Here ya go use this as parts ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=2429436140')

00GTZ00
08-29-2003, 12:53 PM
V6>I4 https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Ya you can add the SDS to the I4 and get 200whp, But you can ALSO add the SDS to the V6 and get 260whp PLus more torque than the I4

Over all in the long run if you put just as much $$$$ in each car (the V6 and the I4) the V6 will come out on top simple because their is no replacement for displacement!

Mante
08-29-2003, 02:27 PM
V6>I4 https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
Over all in the long run if you put just as much $$$$ in each car (the V6 and the I4) the V6 will come out on top simple because their is no replacement for displacement!

Now thats not something that will ever change. But the added weight of a V6 does not equate to the lil hp and torque that is gained for less gas mileage and more expensive maintance. still think your on top? how long does it take for you to change your spark plugs??? couple hours lol...takes all of 20 min with an I4 in the dark! Still think your on top? I can go on and on...still think your on top ?

00GTZ00
08-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Now thats not something that will ever change. But the added weight of a V6 does not equate to the lil hp and torque that is gained for less gas mileage and more expensive maintance. still think your on top? how long does it take for you to change your spark plugs??? couple hours lol...takes all of 20 min with an I4 in the dark! Still think your on top? I can go on and on...still think your on top ?

How many Cyl are you fireing on? still think you are on top? What is your Tq numbers? What is your Hp #'s? still think you are on top?

But the added weight of a V6 does not equate to the lil hp and torque that is gained for less gas mileage

the MPG? I4=City 21 HWY27 V6=City 20 Hwy27

Little HP? man you are the only one that thinks 50whp is a "lttle bit of hp".

I will give up that 1MPG for the 6 thank you. Still think you are on top?

it is also a well known that 100 lb differance in your car is about equall to .1 sec in the 1/4 so the v6 gives up ~.2 in weight But how much faster is it in the 1/4 than the 4? Still think you are on top?

I can go on and on...still think your on top ?

YES!
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Auto-9
08-29-2003, 06:14 PM
Here is my take as a non-modder:

4 cyl - cheaper, better weight, more nimble, tighter turning radius, but slower, less maintenance cost, and in my case it just plain ate more gas than the V6 for some reason
6 cyl - worse weight, more noseheavy, slightly quicker, more fuel efficient, but more expensive in cost and in maintenance, and bigger turning radius

In my ownership history I averaged 21.3 mpg with the 4 banger, and 23.7 with the V6.

As a modder:

4 cyl - um...well you can make it the all out best handler
6 cyl - the most attainable power, plus it has tons of aftermarket support

leicoolya
08-29-2003, 08:15 PM
i can't beleive guys would want a 4cyl over a 6? :roll:

SO True!!!! :thumbsup:

Jet Black
08-29-2003, 08:16 PM
I bought my car just because i knew it way more potential than the V6 did.

Just wondering, how so? After all, us V6 guys lean on the 3G GT/GTS aftermarket.

CT_GalantV6
09-01-2003, 10:06 AM
V6 -vs- I4

I'm an 'old school', American muscle V8 boy. Although I've never owned one, I have been in plenty of them and I can remember the days when dad had his '76 Corvette.

With that said, any who lives in CT know about the hills (moutains) here. I have had to go around countless I4's going up the hills around here. Plain and simple, bigger engine is more power and no freaking mountain will slow me down. I just give my 3.0 more gas to keep up the speed. No offence to you I4 guys and gals, but you just can't keep up going up Southington Mountain, most hills are like this- / but Southington is like this- l. Also back in Aug. '98 when I bought my G, gas wasn't $2.06/g for 93 octane.

Jet Black
09-01-2003, 01:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CT_GalantV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>V6 -vs- I4

I'm an 'old school', American muscle V8 boy. Although I've never owned one, I have been in plenty of them and I can remember the days when dad had his '76 Corvette. Â*

With that said, any who lives in CT know about the hills (moutains) here. I have had to go around countless I4's going up the hills around here. Plain and simple, bigger engine is more power and no freaking mountain will slow me down. I just give my 3.0 more gas to keep up the speed. No offence to you I4 guys and gals, but you just can't keep up going up Southington Mountain, most hills are like this- / but Southington is like this- l. Also back in Aug. '98 when I bought my G, gas wasn't $2.06/g for 93 octane.</div>

2.06 for 93? Im paying 2.39 for 91. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Mante
09-01-2003, 02:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought my car just because i knew it way more potential than the V6 did.</div>

Just wondering, how so? After all, us V6 guys lean on the 3G GT/GTS aftermarket.</div>

dah dont you think I4 leans on 3g Gs parts? Plainly put the motor is based on the ever popular 4g63t. I4 can also use turbo pt cruiser parts..its alot of lil stuff which makes more potential.

Jet Black
09-01-2003, 02:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought my car just because i knew it way more potential than the V6 did.</div>

Just wondering, how so? After all, us V6 guys lean on the 3G GT/GTS aftermarket.</div>

dah dont you think I4 leans on 3g Gs parts? Plainly put the motor is based on the ever popular 4g63t. I4 can also use turbo pt cruiser parts..its alot of lil stuff which makes more potential.</div>

true dat. Never knew that i4 shares the same tubo parts as the pt cruiser. And doesnt the 4G63 go all the way back to the 2G eclipses as well?

Mante
09-01-2003, 06:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>

true dat. Â*Never knew that i4 shares the same tubo parts as the pt cruiser. Â*And doesnt the 4G63 go all the way back to the 2G eclipses as well?</div>

1g included. or 6g galant (certain models gsx and vr4 I believe)

FRCFD6
10-28-2003, 04:36 PM
plus one more thing.

the smaller the engine, the more stress is on it to achieve the same power as a bigger engine would.

10-28-2003, 04:43 PM
I bought my 4 cylinder because my 4-cylinder is faster than most of the V-6's out there. 8)

bam462
10-28-2003, 05:06 PM
you know i was wondering bout pt cruzer turbo parts for the past 3 months now. my mom has one do you think she will notice if its stolen outa her driveway :idea:

manybrews
10-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Never knew that i4 shares the same tubo parts as the pt cruiser. And doesnt the 4G63 go all the way back to the 2G eclipses as well?
it doesnt.. dont know who gave you that info.

and the 4g engine goes back to 1971 (if i remember correctly)

FRCFD6
10-28-2003, 09:21 PM
I bought my 4 cylinder because my 4-cylinder is faster than most of the V-6's out there. 8)

that might have been true when your car first came out....nowadays a regular 4 door with a V6 will match or beat what you run ..

10-28-2003, 09:46 PM

that might have been true when your car first came out....nowadays a regular 4 door with a V6 will match or beat what you run ..
really now? If that is true, I would say that keeping up (which i know i would have problem doing) with a car with twice the displacement of mine would be a pretty decent accomplishment for a little 1.8L. And I know I can destroy most of the old and new V6's out there.
And a v6 won't be able to come anywhere near me when i get my set up put together. 8)

escoson
10-28-2003, 09:59 PM
i wonder what the ratio of i4 vs v6 made is...maybe that might have something to do with it. everytime i go to the dealer the v6's are rarer.

not that much difference i figured it out a whole ago and the ratios were within .01 - .03 of eachother (pounds per hp). i dont remember exactly but its within there somewhere.

and as forthe first post the 8g galant and 3g eclipse share the same motors.

krazienluv10
10-28-2003, 10:06 PM
lets make this into a poll, it might be onesided but lets see... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

mjc1055
10-28-2003, 10:12 PM

not that much difference i figured it out a whole ago and the ratios were within .01 - .03 of eachother (pounds per hp). i dont remember exactly but its within there somewhere.

and as forthe first post the 8g galant and 3g eclipse share the same motors.

i think he was talking about the number of i4's manufactured vs. the number of v6's manufcatured, as in the reason more people have i4's is that theyre a lot easier to find than v6s, since a lot more of them were produced.

peanotation
10-28-2003, 10:16 PM
i wish i would've gotten the V6, but I also crave the V8s https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif drunk again

Mante
10-29-2003, 05:59 PM
plus one more thing.

the smaller the engine, the more stress is on it to achieve the same power as a bigger engine would.

This is by far one of the most narrow minded things I have ever heard. Please realize that the size difference between 3.0 and 2.4 is really really small. Now if you had say the new 3.8L then yes that remark would hold a drop of water. All in all Good damn good job for shooting an already dead ass cow.

Scooting: when your tegy finishes growning maybe it will weighs as much as a real car does. You know a car in your weight class is the Lancer go knock on that door for a rude awakening.

10-29-2003, 11:36 PM
plus one more thing.

This is by far one of the most narrow minded things I have ever heard. Please realize that the size difference between 3.0 and 2.4 is really really small. Now if you had say the new 3.8L then yes that remark would hold a drop of water. All in all Good damn good job for shooting an already dead ass cow.

Scooting: when your tegy finishes growning maybe it will weighs as much as a real car does. You know a car in your weight class is the Lancer go knock on that door for a rude awakening.
hey man, when i'm boosting 19 lbs, i'd be glad to knock on that lancer's door.

Mante
10-30-2003, 08:38 AM
hey man, when i'm boosting 19 lbs, i'd be glad to knock on that lancer's door.

When, as in its not done? Oh my goodness you made it seem your integra was the quickest on the road. Your planning on boosting 19 while a stock evo is somewhere between 14-16psi...good luck buddy

One good thing is all the evo's I hae come across are bone stock so my area will get a rude awakening. Only one guy has work done that probrably slowed the evo down lol. Make sure you get footage of the evo slaughtering cause I will

10-30-2003, 12:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>
hey man, when i'm boosting 19 lbs, i'd be glad to knock on that lancer's door.</div>

When, as in its not done? Oh my goodness you made it seem your integra was the quickest on the road. Your planning on boosting 19 while a stock evo is somewhere between 14-16psi...good luck buddy

One good thing is all the evo's I hae come across are bone stock so my area will get a rude awakening. Only one guy has work done that probrably slowed the evo down lol. Make sure you get footage of the evo slaughtering cause I will</div>
That was meant to be interpreted as "if i was boosting 19lbs as well, I'd smoke the shit out of an evo." Since when does an evo only boost 14 lbs? My integra's slow, i know that. I don't EVER recall saying my car is fast. I've said it's fastER than some cars out there, but I never used the blanket statement "It's fast." You're making a lot of assumptions about what i say and putting a lot of words in my mouth.
I'm not planning on boosting 19lbs, tool. Somewhere in the area of 11lbs or so boost will put me right up there with an EVO. All for about $22,000 less.
I never said I'd slaughter an evo...its AWD would kick my ass. Stop putting words in my mouth.
kthxbye.

00GTZ00
10-30-2003, 12:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey man, when i'm boosting 19 lbs, i'd be glad to knock on that lancer's door.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not planning on boosting 19lbs, tool.</div>

ok so now I am confused. Are you going to try 19lbs or not?

http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif

10-30-2003, 03:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey man, when i'm boosting 19 lbs, i'd be glad to knock on that lancer's door.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not planning on boosting 19lbs, tool.</div>

ok so now I am confused. Are you going to try 19lbs or not?

http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif</div>
no, i'm not boosting 19 lbs. What that first statement was meant to be interpreted as was "If I was boosting 19lbs like the EVO, then I'll go k"knocking on it's door." For now, I know an evo would smoke me. But when i start boosting, let's say, 11-12 lbs, i'd be glad to go toe-to-toe with an EVO, even though i'm boosting about 7 lbs less... :roll:

And I don't even know where this came from, I never said I had a fast car. I said I have a fastER car than a lot of cars out there...then this guy starts blabbin about EVO's and shit... :roll:

The 99 Galant
10-30-2003, 06:55 PM
i have a i4 and like it alot. I do like the v6 but only the GTZ version. The GTZ is a hard thing to find and the i4 is pretty easy to find. Also even though the aftermarket has more for the v6 in stock, the v6is harder to balance out. The suspension on the regular v6 is unbalanced since the engine is bigger and also other than the GTZ the v6 is setup more like a family hauler than anything. The i4 has moer room in the engine bay and the 2.4 is asking for more power. The i4 is very peppy like a Prelude engine. And consider this, the i4 makes 140/150 hp and torque and wieghs in around 3 give or take. The v6 makes something like 160 and 190 but has an increased weight of about 500 or more pounds i believe. I would have to say the i4 has a better potential of a fast daily crusier than the heavier v6. The v6 is good if you want a fast and furious ride but most of us drive our G around everyday and need some power and lots of drivability.

00GTZ00
10-30-2003, 07:58 PM
i have a i4 and like it alot. I do like the v6 but only the GTZ version. The GTZ is a hard thing to find and the i4 is pretty easy to find. Also even though the aftermarket has more for the v6 in stock, the v6is harder to balance out. The suspension on the regular v6 is unbalanced since the engine is bigger and also other than the GTZ the v6 is setup more like a family hauler than anything. The i4 has moer room in the engine bay and the 2.4 is asking for more power. The i4 is very peppy like a Prelude engine. And consider this, the i4 makes 140/150 hp and torque and wieghs in around 3 give or take. The v6 makes something like 160 and 190 but has an increased weight of about 500 or more pounds i believe. I would have to say the i4 has a better potential of a fast daily crusier than the heavier v6. The v6 is good if you want a fast and furious ride but most of us drive our G around everyday and need some power and lots of drivability.

you might want to read up on the V6 a little, for the G is has 195 hp 205 tq

also the weight diff is NOT 500 lbs...

DE 4cyl = 3031
GTZ = 3296

for a diff of 265 lbs......

and in stock form the 4 cyl is more of a family hauler than the 6 is.....
also the V6 has 55 more Hp than the 4 and 50 ftlbtq more....
check it out

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMSA/jsp/gal...specs.jsp?t=all ('http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMSA/jsp/galant/features_specs.jsp?t=all')

The 99 Galant
10-31-2003, 04:48 PM
the GTZ is a sport version in which components are changed in due for lighter pieces. Also the suspension is set up differently. The number for weight differences is closer to 250-300i believe for the ES and LS v6. The GVWR is 4100 for the v6 and 3900 for the i4. Sorry i was looking at a webpage wrong. the GTZ is a far better car than the i4 but also a lot harder to find. The suspension on the GTZ is also setup better for a v6 car than the ES and LS v6. Anyways i'd take a GTZ anytime i could get one, and afford one but the i4 is still a Honda, Nissan Altima, and Toyota Corolla butt kicker!!!!

Jet Black
10-31-2003, 07:06 PM
the GTZ is a sport version in which components are changed in due for lighter pieces. Also the suspension is set up differently. The number for weight differences is closer to 250-300i believe for the ES and LS v6. The GVWR is 4100 for the v6 and 3900 for the i4. Sorry i was looking at a webpage wrong. the GTZ is a far better car than the i4 but also a lot harder to find. The suspension on the GTZ is also setup better for a v6 car than the ES and LS v6. Anyways i'd take a GTZ anytime i could get one, and afford one but the i4 is still a Honda, Nissan Altima, and Toyota Corolla butt kicker!!!!

Im 99% sure that the GTZ engine has nothing (except sportier suspension) diffrent than the ES v6. BTW You dont really believe that you can beat an Altima right?

The 99 Galant
10-31-2003, 11:32 PM
ummm...them old Altima's aren't much there buddy. The new v6 one's are good but them old 4cyc. suck. SO yeah, i do....if you got a problem with it then go join a freakin Altima-pieceofcrap forum....

Jet Black
11-01-2003, 06:17 PM
ummm...them old Altima's aren't much there buddy. The new v6 one's are good but them old 4cyc. suck. SO yeah, i do....if you got a problem with it then go join a freakin Altima-pieceofcrap forum....

Nope, no problem here. BTW I couldn't find that forum your talking about. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

horace_the_evil_appendix
11-01-2003, 08:41 PM
why is it that an integra driver is on a galant forum?do you just have nothing to do with your time? you know, if i put a 120 hp engine on my little brothers go-kart it'd be fast too, but it'd still look like shit

GalantGuy96
11-01-2003, 08:57 PM
why is it that an integra driver is on a galant forum?do you just have nothing to do with your time? you know, if i put a 120 hp engine on my little brothers go-kart it'd be fast too, but it'd still look like shit
are u talkin about scooty? man stfu, he is a hella smart car enthusiast.
we all had beef with him at the begining about owning a honda, but we all realized it dont matter what car u drive, this is a car enthusiast site; so anybody can join.
and if your little brothers go-kart hade a 120 hp engine thing doesnt make any sense. r u saying they r ugly cars? or that they are slow?
they look good, but its just that u see so many of them that u get used to seeing them.
and they r fast little cars, its a ls s.e. it doesnt have 120 hp. i beat it could smoke your car.

horace_the_evil_appendix
11-01-2003, 09:23 PM
hmm lets see... that means if sumthin doesn't weigh anything it doesn't take much to make it fast ... and yeah they're ugly https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif naw just messin and talkin shit i already raced my friends type r, he got me by third then i had to ditch cuz i was in the wrong lane ,they're hella fast no lie.. if ones got boost then i'll still be spinnin tires and he'll have me by 10 cars https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

11-02-2003, 12:51 AM
hmm lets see... that means if sumthin doesn't weigh anything it doesn't take much to make it fast ... and yeah they're ugly https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif naw just messin and talkin shit i already raced my friends type r, he got me by third then i had to ditch cuz i was in the wrong lane ,they're hella fast no lie.. if ones got boost then i'll still be spinnin tires and he'll have me by 10 cars https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
Four posts and you're already talkin shit on me...that's almost a record, but not quite. I think Phase had me in 1 or 2 posts... :roll:

What do you drive that you would have any chance of beating even a stock type-r?

And if you're gonna talk shit, at least know something about the person you're talking shit about...I really don't give much a of a shit what my car looks like, as long as it beats YOU. When I join the waaaaah PSSSHH club next spring I won't have to worry about that anymore. :twisted:

horace_the_evil_appendix
11-02-2003, 02:07 PM
just a v6 galant.. i lauched better and had him till third then he said bye bye to me...i just like talkin shit to hondas cuz all my friends talk shit on mitsus...i'm a shit starter its in my blood i can't help it... anyway i know my cars not very fast i don't need a boosted integra to tell me that https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif