PDA

View Full Version : Attention PinoyESV6: Need your help.

spiritborn
09-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey man, do you still have the 8G seat diagram you posted from the old site? If so, will you please post it again. I need it for my seat measurements. Thanks!

Tiller
09-07-2002, 06:34 PM
PM bro... he'll probably get it quicker...

pinoyesv6
09-08-2002, 04:57 PM
i had seat diagrams? i did take measurements of my seats thought. i sent it to my cousin. but, yea she got to the US b4 the letter got to the PI. so yea its sitting on her desk collecting dust. uhm you just got to measure ur seats or get an upolsterer to measure it for you. im probably going to the PI one day and imma jsut take my seats with me...

spiritborn
09-08-2002, 06:26 PM
i had seat diagrams? i did take measurements of my seats thought. i sent it to my cousin. but, yea she got to the US b4 the letter got to the PI. so yea its sitting on her desk collecting dust. uhm you just got to measure ur seats or get an upolsterer to measure it for you. im probably going to the PI one day and imma jsut take my seats with me...

I remember you posting a drawing of the car seats. It's okay if you don't have it, I went ahead and made measurements of the car seats. Hopefully I did it right. Thanks anyway!

pinoyesv6
09-08-2002, 07:42 PM
o that... http://katzkin.com/SITE/LINEART/XMI44A.JPG