PDA

View Full Version : Lil JDM help

TWISTED II
09-03-2003, 05:16 AM
whats up guys. my buddy just got back from japan and decided to pick up a set of JDM headlights. interesting huh? well in any event, its 5:15 am right now and i just got done taking off my bumper and everything and noticed that they don't fit real well. i heard there was some modification to make these things fit. i was just curious if any of you who have the JDM headlights could fill me in on the mods that hafta be done. thanks in advance. see ya.

Fishboy55
09-03-2003, 05:50 AM
Damn twisted, your mods never end, man. Course now that you're into that modelling gig, you'll have that extra income to keep working on the G. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Check with Kevin (8ggalant) or Reelax. I know they've both done the JDM conversion. I know or Kevin's car he had to cut the radiator support a bit to fit the headlights in. Either of them should be able to give you the exact details.

TWISTED II
09-03-2003, 11:20 AM
thanx chip. i'll PM Reelax and see what he had to do. btw, the modeling thing was a scam, so i said the hell with it.

akiraflux
09-03-2003, 11:30 AM
the modeling thing was a scam, so i said the hell with it.

i was debating whether to tell you that or not. my friend went through the same stuff. was it the $1000 set up fee that gave it away?

TWISTED II
09-03-2003, 11:58 AM
haha, yeah, that and the fact they don't accept checks, and they refused to give me the name of the company, and when my friend called and asked, they hung up on her, haha.

Sillyasianz
09-28-2003, 04:32 AM
bored. searchin the forum. Got em on now? Lottsa Cuttin. But fits fine.

TWISTED II
09-28-2003, 05:02 AM
yeah, i got em in there. only problem is i can't seem to get the bumper back on. i dunno, the car hasta hit a body shop one more time before its back on the road so i think i'm just gonna have them deal with it.