PDA

View Full Version : newbie with a couple questions

rumm
09-04-2003, 04:12 AM
ive been looking at the galants for a long time and after hearing about the 2gen eclipse head swap ive finally decide my talons gotta go.my question is about the different years bodies. i heard that like 94-96 is different from 97-98 is this true??second questions is about options im looking for a 4g64 with power windows and door locks but i need a 5 speed is this a common option??

thanks for yur help

peanotation
09-04-2003, 04:16 AM
i've seen a lot of galant S with 5speed option, i dont know if the GS or ES came with it, because if the ES came with it, i'm gonna kill my dad for not buying 5speed. as far as body is concerned, the "newer" 7Gs have a slightly different nose than the "older" 7Gs, as far as front end goes, and the tails are different, the earlier 7G tail lights ran accross the entire trunk of the car, and i'm the only person who actually likes it that way, but the newer 7G tail lights dont run all the way accross and they're more "hexagonal" like. plus the newer 7Gs probably have less miles on them :wink: not pushing 120K like my car.

and welcome to the club man https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif