PDA

View Full Version : Monkey balls...Im pissed....

MiniSpdRcr
09-07-2002, 10:57 PM
So I get out to my car after being in the mall and my WHOLE hood is scratched to hell all the way down to the FREAKING METAL. I have a 94 hood with the bump, and the bump looks bare...It looks like they took forks to it or something...I will go to the mall security and see if they let me see the parking lot tapes. Then I will hurt someone. Heh.

BlackBeauty
09-08-2002, 02:35 AM
WTF??? Someone's gotta pay for this! That's awful!

What's the update on the tapes? Hope these buggers get nailed! :twisted:

Mitsufied
09-10-2002, 10:07 AM
Dude,

Sounds like you have a 'jaded' lover on your hands.

Where do you live? Because I've never heard of a 'by-passer' or a 'stranger' going up to someone's car and defacing it like that.

Only in Metropolitan areas would you experience that sort of thing..... "I could be wrong though"

I know a few years ago, I was DATING two girls at the same time... one lived in New Jersey and the other in NYC. HOW DID THEY FIND OUT THAT I WAS SEEING THEM BOTH is yet to be determined........ but they both got together and vandilized my ride.

SMALL WORLD!!!!!

Still,
Mitsufied about it https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Sweetooth
09-11-2002, 05:05 AM
it happened to my brother's fiancee (at work) and to my sister's (school). looks like its the f-up thing to do nowadays. try to fit in: do the same thing and make sure u dont get caught.

Dark Anghell
09-12-2002, 11:01 AM
Why fuck up their rides...if you got the tapes, go to police, have them arrested for vandalising personal property. Then go to your attorney, and get money for the damage on your car, and for damages done to your nerves...say you almost had a mental breakdown or something, and now you can't look at women...sooo....that translates into a million or two, right? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

MiniSpdRcr
09-12-2002, 11:45 AM
The tapes didnt get anything, and I live in Yukon a small town outside of the small town of Oklahoma City (where it happend). So I guess I am stuck with my hood being torn up. till I get some money to repaint it.

pinoyesv6
09-12-2002, 11:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MiniSpdRcr)</div><div class='quotemain'>The tapes didnt get anything, and I live in Yukon a small town outside of the small town of Oklahoma City (where it happend). So I guess I am stuck with my hood being torn up. till I get some money to repaint it.</div>

don't repaint it...for a lil bit more u can upgrade to Cf and lose some weight. hell, if u want u can paint that later on too...

whats ur deductable in your insurance coverage, is it covered, like small things like that, maybe u can claim it

Dracas
10-02-2002, 09:51 AM
We had a similar problem down here in So Ca., I parked the car and ran into a store to pick up a few things. By the time i got outside there was a dent in the metal and a nice nice long scrape down the front left nose, right down to the yellow plastic underneath. I was pissed! Crap, well at least the headlight wasn't busted out.

What 80 year old-grammy pulled that one off huh??? No note, nothing, god I hate stupid people.

What gives???

Someone go kick a Civic for me please :evil: