PDA

View Full Version : Lug Pattern for 02 Galant?

majikTib
09-05-2003, 01:46 PM
My cousin just bought a 2002 Galant, and I'm going to help him fix it up. I searched the forums but wasn't able to find an answer to my questions. I tried the DIY links but they weren't working.

1. What is the lug pattern?
2. Could somebody give me some websites for purchasing performance and styling products specifically for Galants? (Body Kit, I/H/E, etc.)
3. What seem to be the good/bad online stores for Galants?
4. How do you go about creating DIY clear corners? I did it for my own car

I haven't seen his car yet. I'm away at college and won't be home for another week, so I'm going to research what I can in the meantime. By the way, anybody in the Nashville/Knoxville area?

Xavier22
09-05-2003, 02:28 PM
5 X 114.3 - - - - dont go wider than 225 on tires and tro to stay close to +40 offset and close to 7.5"- 8" width for rims

www.wheelsboutique.com - - get 10% discount or free shipping as a member of TGC

www.dnaracing.net <-----owned by one of our fellow members

btw - nice shark aka tiburon

VIO
09-05-2003, 03:44 PM
8g is (99+) is 5x114.3 i.e 5x4.5 with a +40 offset

majikTib
09-05-2003, 06:04 PM
sweet... thanks for the info. For my car, AEM has the best performance intake... are there any products that are better than others for performance? I'm looking at headers and CAI for him... along with a catback exhaust. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the compliment King.... I guess you're aware of the Tiburon

Jet Black
09-15-2003, 02:10 AM
Run these through google for links.

Headers: Ripp Mods < mos def the best
Intake: AEM or Injen
Exhaust: No muffler like me https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
Springs: Eibach

Cant think of anything else right now.