PDA

View Full Version : should I keep my G or not?

roman
09-07-2003, 05:35 PM
its a 97 ES
I love it
there are no leaks or anything, but there is minor body stuff, like rear door has a nice dent on the bottom, it needs headliner and sunroof motor and roof area work, back seat, driver's seat leather
115K miles, but no leaks/cracking sounds
so what would you do?
I realy like it, I wished I could find one with low miles
I started and almost finished stereo, and got rims on it already, I duno I want a word of advice about it
wished I could find one with low miles

so tnx for any word/suggestion

PS: reason why I'm wondering, is because I finaly came down to this - get a body kit for it before spring, or sell it and get a new ride...

xSILENTx
09-07-2003, 06:27 PM
you could do an engine swap for less of a price than buying a new car. Thats what i'm planning to do this winter.

roman
09-07-2003, 06:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xSILENTx)</div><div class='quotemain'>you could do an engine swap for less of a price than buying a new car. Thats what i'm planning to do this winter.</div>

no
show, not race
show as in body kit, system, tv's rims etc, no speed
I got too much speed on my record :roll:

+ I want all to be just show, not rice, just show

peanotation
09-07-2003, 06:49 PM
u should start hunting for a new car before things start going wrong

roman
09-09-2003, 05:58 AM
52 views and just 2 replies? :cry:

jluv97
09-09-2003, 08:51 AM
I don't sell cars, I bury them. Your relationship with your car is very special.
-Your car won't ask if something makes it look fat.
-It won't ask you to choose between it and another car.
-It doesn't mind if you stay out all night.
-It never brings up cars from your past.
-It doesn't mind if you want to go look at other cars (in fact it will even take you there to look).

Bottom line is, you car is good to you; be good to it. Keep it!

roman
09-09-2003, 10:09 AM
I don't sell cars, I bury them. Your relationship with your car is very special.
-It doesn't mind if you want to go look at other cars (in fact it will even take you there to look).

I have special relationships with all my cars, I talk to them, say good night, or ask how she feels ... its weird some people give me looks sometimes lmao er ...... I'm thinking of keeping it as a project right now ..... I duno
I'm wondering what would YOU do :cry:

Hodgson316
09-09-2003, 10:16 AM
Do what I did. Get another G w/ less miles on it. Their pretty cheap. Plus I had too much crap for my car to start all over again

roman
09-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Do what I did. Get another G w/ less miles on it. Their pretty cheap. Plus I had too much crap for my car to start all over again

I'm looking https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif
I was thinking of goin wit 8g, but its not the same :cry:

brandon
09-09-2003, 01:34 PM
I also just ended up buying another 7G when mine got old... she had about 125K and I decided it was time to start again... transferred the parts I had and picked up a black 96 for $6000 w/57K about a year and a half ago.

SkunK
09-09-2003, 07:45 PM

Well said my friend!