PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

nystreetracing
09-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Well as some of you know ive been working on my car now for a couple months. And finally after all this time I dropped the car off for paint this morning. My lesson from the past couple of month is this - you can do anything you put your mind to. I took my silver g with a shogun kit and installed a new kit, jdm headlights, wet sanded my entire car, and had lots of fun with fibreglass. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I just cant wait to finally have a painted car after basically talkin shit now for months. The only disadvantage to doing everything yourself is by the time your done someone else has something similar! lol

Oh well, I hope to post pics soon!

extremsprt86
09-08-2003, 06:40 PM
yo, i cant wait to see some pix, sounds like ur gettin some real sweet stuff, what color are you getting it painted?

BXNYMitsu01
09-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Yeah pics, and what color...same or some new color?

nystreetracing
09-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Well I dropped it off today so I should have some pics up by Friday. Its going to painted Blue By You. So hopefully it looks good! =)

HeadAche
09-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Isnt there a guy on the board who has an 8g with the Initial V kit painted already the exact same color? I know there is a post up already of it

8ggalant
09-08-2003, 08:51 PM
hmmmmmmmmm......maybe he doesnt have the initial v :roll:

GaLaNtKeV99
09-08-2003, 08:57 PM
nastybluegalant, He has the same paint, and the intial V. 8)

Hey a second car doesnt bother me jus more eye candy.

nystreetracing wat you need now is that CF evo hood!!! :wink: :twisted:

nystreetracing
09-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Yea I believe Nasty's car is Evo Blue, and yes I do have the Initial V kit minus the side skirts. Ive been planning on painting my car this blue for a long time and have plenty of witnesses! lol I havent really seen any pics of his car during the daylight but I atleast hope to get some up for you guys when I get it back so you all can see how it looks. I just wish I had more time to have worked on the car to have it done earlier, but this time I didnt want anyone touching my car but myself. Last idiot that put my shogun stuff on fu*ked up my car, so I refused to let anyone touch it until paint. Just get alot more appreciation after all I have done. =)

nystreetracing
09-11-2003, 11:39 PM
Tomorrow is the big day!! Ill hopefully have some pics up for you guys tomorrow night. =)

extremsprt86
09-15-2003, 10:34 AM
pics?

Khopari
09-15-2003, 11:58 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(extremsprt86)</div><div class='quotemain'>pics?</div>

yo travis move your lazy mouse over to Member GAlley he has em there.. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif