PDA

View Full Version : Sky View

MitsuRacer
09-08-2003, 07:09 PM
I know it would probably be too expensive, but what do you guys think about the idea of having a sky view just like the new Maximas have custom installed in a Galant. I would have it start 4-5 inches behind the dome lights and have it end 5 inches before the rear winshield and have the same percentage tint as the rest of my windows...give me some feedback!! :twisted:

8ggalant
09-08-2003, 07:28 PM
hotness....if u can afford it...go for it :twisted:

HeadAche
09-08-2003, 07:31 PM
It would be sick if you had the dough for it.. I got quoted a G just for a regular one..

pinoyesv6
09-08-2003, 07:32 PM
i wouldn't do it. chances are you'd lose so much structural integrity in the roof. and yea in a rollover the roof would most likely cave in and thats even if you were to reinforce. it would be such a big opening.

2000GTZ
09-08-2003, 07:42 PM
i take it you have no factory sunroof?

too bad i never use my sunroof...only when i fart or something, and i dont wanna roll down the windows cuz im in a dangerous neighborhood or just finished washing the car. i usually take the car out for a "get-all-the-water-off" drive.

that new minivan with 6 sunroofs looks good in commercials, but must be HOT in summer.

GalantLadie
09-09-2003, 10:52 AM
IMO i think it looks stupid, the way it hails out here im already shit scared of it breaking my sunroof let alone having 5 more that could possibly crack,