PDA

View Full Version : one dumbass that does not know much about cars

Z
09-10-2003, 01:29 PM
so what performance mods should i get and in what order? and for a reasonable price...i don't want a drag beast 'cus i won't be doing much of that....

J
09-10-2003, 03:51 PM
are you kidding Z?

you've been here way long enough to know to search it.

and the usual speeeeel intake, headers, exhaust, rims, springs, struts

carbon fiber hood.

Auto-9
09-10-2003, 06:25 PM
1. Stickers
2. Decals
3. Graphics
4. Spoiler
5. Bodykit

Guaranteed to get you from 0-60 in over 6 seconds.

TWISTED II
09-10-2003, 07:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>1. Stickers
2. Decals
3. Graphics
4. Spoiler
5. Bodykit

Guaranteed to get you from 0-60 in over 6 seconds.</div>

c'mon....you've been here long enough....and you forgot about the neon windshield washer squirters. duh! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Z
09-10-2003, 07:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you kidding Z?

you've been here way long enough to know to search it.

and the usual speeeeel Â*intake, headers, exhaust, rims, springs, struts

carbon fiber hood.</div>

dude i'm actually ashamed of admiting that when it comes to mechanics, i don't know shit :oops: ........in my 3 years of driving, well almost 4, i had never changed a flat tire.....how sorry is that :cry:

extremsprt86
09-10-2003, 07:56 PM
engines arent as complicated as you might think. cars arent really so tough either. they just look confusing cuz of all the extra stuff. with time you will know much.

Auto-9
09-10-2003, 10:09 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'>

dude i'm actually ashamed of admiting that when it comes to mechanics, i don't know shit :oops: ........in my 3 years of driving, well almost 4, i had never changed a flat tire.....how sorry is that :cry:</div>

Not too bad. Wait till you see a middle aged to older gentleman driving a high priced Benz pulled over on the side of the road seeking motorist assistance because in his 15-20 years of driving he's never bothered to learn about any part of his car except the door, steering wheel, and pedals.