PDA

View Full Version : Neons

Va_G_Unit
09-11-2003, 06:03 PM
I am lookin to buy an underbody neon kit for my car but wanted to get some feedback first. What brand name would you all suggest to buy. I had one on my last car but the first time I hit a rock and one of them broke so I am looking for a brand that is of good quality. Any suggestions??

mjc1055
09-11-2003, 06:12 PM
You can't go wrong with Street Glow. I know a few different people with Street Glow kits, and they're all really bright and nobody's had any problems with them. I personally have Optix, which I bought at Best Buy, which are also great (I have green and theyre really bright). You could go with either brand, and for your info Optix is owned by Street Glow so the quality is very similar.

Va_G_Unit
09-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Thanks.....I will take a look at those right now.

Fishboy55
09-12-2003, 05:34 AM
You might also want to look at an underbody LED kit instead of neon. They're a lot more durable and the brightness is comparable to neon. You can pick them up on ebay for about $200 or less.

ChromeGalant
09-12-2003, 06:49 AM
Chip is right, underbody LED kit is the way to go.. they are programable to flash in different patterns and they are more durable that neon tubes..