PDA

View Full Version : THIS JUST IN! A GALANT WAS BEAT TO DEATH BY WWE SUPERSTARS!

evil-G-nius
09-12-2003, 10:23 AM
Ok so I am just like anyone else...I watch wrestling! I know the shit is cheesy, but they have some nice looking women on there at times! I am man enough to admit it! But Last night I saw something that just hurt me! There was a fight in a parking lot and they created a circle of cars as the ring. Well one of them was a 7g burgandy (dark red?) galant! They walked all over it, one guy body slammed another into the roof! It was just tragic to see the pain and suffering :nope: ! That poor car! When all was said and done, the roof was just completely destroyed and the hood had a huge dent in it as well. I was wondering if anyone else saw this! Oh luckily the car was not modified, otherwise that would have been twice as upsetting! Just as well we all know the potential beauty that car possesed! RIP!

Faction
09-12-2003, 10:25 AM
i saw a CRASHED 8g while on the bus to school, i was like WHOA. it was a side impact, held up pretty good. i'm going to the yard to check out about salvaging it.

Ositoyb
09-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Ok so I am just like anyone else...I watch wrestling! I know the shit is cheesy, but they have some nice looking women on there at times! I am man enough to admit it! But Last night I saw something that just hurt me! There was a fight in a parking lot and they created a circle of cars as the ring. Well one of them was a 7g burgandy (dark red?) galant! They walked all over it, one guy body slammed another into the roof! It was just tragic to see the pain and suffering :nope: ! That poor car! When all was said and done, the roof was just completely destroyed and the hood had a huge dent in it as well. I was wondering if anyone else saw this! Oh luckily the car was not modified, otherwise that would have been twice as upsetting! Just as well we all know the potential beauty that car possesed! RIP!
i tried watching it last niht, but for some reason they were giving something else. Hope that the guy who owned the car got paid for it. If so, then maybe now he can modify his car, lol.

peanotation
09-12-2003, 12:27 PM
maybe he can replace his dented hood with a CF one. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Hodgson316
09-12-2003, 08:52 PM
LOL. I saw that last night and was gonna post something on it