PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Brake Light

oldchevron62
09-12-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey fellow G owners,
I bought a spoiler off ebay(Maybe a mistake) but anyway it is a spoiler off a gtz. I paid only $109 but it didnt come with a third brake light. I called mitsubishi and they could not help me. Said spoilers are different . So does any of yall know were i can get a the third brake light for the gtz spoiler.

pinoyesv6
09-12-2003, 05:32 PM
how is the light missing? was it there at one time and sum1 took it off or is there not a space for it? if there was one there at one time, you might wanna check the junk yard and see if they have one you can take and it might fit. it might not since aftermarket spoilers can slightly differ from oem spoilers.

if there wasn't a space for it in the first place, i suggest getting a spoiler with one if u really want it. you can buy an LED bar and get it molded into the spoiler but thats gonna cost more than buying a new spoiler and selling hte one you have now

onlyphases
09-13-2003, 03:08 PM
i had to replace mine b/c some leds were out.

spoilerlights.com :wink:

oldchevron62
09-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Never Mind.
Those assholes who i bought the spoiler from fogot to include the third brake light. Said the forgot to put it in the box after the spoiler was painted. So it on it way.