PDA

View Full Version : gauge pod asap

galantv600
09-14-2003, 06:03 PM
i did a search and couldnt find anything on gauge pods.. i need one for my ride but i dunno which one or what... i would like to have tan one to color match but if i get the black one i guess dats aight... thanks!!

pinoyesv6
09-14-2003, 07:58 PM
the 2nd gen integra coupe pillar pods are one of the best fit for our cars. not a perfect fit but damn near close. the civic gauge pod will fit pretty close too. in most cases jsut take a heat gun to it and it will help the pod form better to the pod.

i have a supra's gauge pod for my pillar and it fits horribly but the screws hold the pod down pretty good and fills in most of the gap. the only reason i got it was cuz it was 10 dollars used and it came with 2 gauges already.

VA_LANCER_RACER
09-14-2003, 09:21 PM
civic pod and heat gun and lots of patience is what I did, took about 3 hours to do my 7g but it was worth it to have the flush fit

galantv600
09-14-2003, 10:12 PM
how bout the wiring of the gauges.. is it easy?

pinoyesv6
09-14-2003, 10:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>how bout the wiring of the gauges.. is it easy?</div>

it depends on the gauge and where the hookup wire goes. like voltage can go to the fusebox. thats pretty easy. or like a/f has to go to the ecu, kinda hard. or like oil and water have to go to the engine bay, and if its an electrical gauge (very recommended that it is) hooking up the sender can be hard but wiring is still fairly easy. just a matter of running wire

VegasMatt
09-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Mine came from a CRX 1989 model.

matrix8228
09-15-2003, 09:07 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>the 2nd gen integra coupe pillar pods are one of the best fit for our cars. not a perfect fit but damn near close. the civic gauge pod will fit pretty close too. in most cases jsut take a heat gun to it and it will help the pod form better to the pod. Â*

i have a supra's gauge pod for my pillar and it fits horribly but the screws hold the pod down pretty good and fills in most of the gap. the only reason i got it was cuz it was 10 dollars used and it came with 2 gauges already.</div>

What year exactly is the 2nd gen integra?

pinoyesv6
09-15-2003, 09:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(matrix8228)</div><div class='quotemain'>What year exactly is the 2nd gen integra?</div>

94-01

o yea, my bad, mistake its teh 3rd gen intagra. forgot about the 88/89 integras.

galantv600
09-15-2003, 05:01 PM
pinoy made a mistake!! :shock:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif thanks man!

pinoyesv6
09-15-2003, 10:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>pinoy made a mistake!! :shock: Â*

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif thanks man!</div>

who keeps tabs on the 88/89 integra? i was in kindergarten when those were new. just glad i caught myself.