PDA

View Full Version : shogun style body kit

Novs The Shadow
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I was wondering that with the erebuni E651 shogun style front bumper if you have to remove ur front reinforcement bar and if you do has anyone that has this had a custom one made or just leave it without one. thanks.

The 99 Galant
09-18-2003, 01:58 AM
i heard the only piece was one of the grill pieces didn't exactly match or something like that. I personally don't like the kit and think you should go with a front lip spolier and splitter. The rear bumper could go for the cyber rear and get the porsche side skirts.

cruznnus
09-18-2003, 02:06 AM
Yeah, u have to remove the bar to get that front end on. I've been thinkin bout gettin another kit that does'nt require the removing of the bar. I don't feel safe right now, https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Xavier22
09-18-2003, 08:13 AM
u could always have a custom one made, to fit in there -safest bet

Censee
09-18-2003, 05:17 PM
i heard the only piece was one of the grill pieces didn't exactly match or something like that. I personally don't like the kit and think you should go with a front lip spolier and splitter. The rear bumper could go for the cyber rear and get the porsche side skirts.

what the hell are porsche side skirts???

logride
09-18-2003, 10:20 PM
my body shop guy actually trimmed the bar down bout 2in. i just got my front and sides molded on this week.

Novs The Shadow
09-19-2003, 07:04 AM
is it still useful if its trimmed?

TITAN
09-19-2003, 03:26 PM
is it still useful if its trimmed?

if its a solid bar then yes. (I would bet that it is) if it is a hollow piece, then no. I think it would compromise the integrity of the bar.

Novs The Shadow
09-20-2003, 07:51 PM
ok well before I was thinking bout the shogun and now I dont know because before I was also thinkin bout paintin my car. Now I have a question for all the TGC folk out there, what kind of kit do you all think would look best with a barcelona red(burgundy) g. I was thinkin somethin like the erebuni e384 or maybe the usdm inital v or maybe still the shogun but i want everybodys opinion on this. thanks

cruznnus
09-20-2003, 10:57 PM
Who cares bout what other ppl think, go for what u like. That's the best way to go. Any one of those kits would look good. It's how u put it together that makes it unique from everyone elses.

Novs The Shadow
09-21-2003, 07:43 AM
well its not that im gonna be like oh this person said this one looks good so im a get that. im just havin like a hard time visualizin it on my car wit that color and i was wonderin if other people could better then me and wat they think would look the best and then id try to photoshop it somehow and see how i think itll look.

Censee
09-21-2003, 09:18 AM
i might be thinking for myself when i say,,,,get the vis bumper/kit ,shogun sides,vis rear,...... cf hood,jdm headlights, gunmetal /polished lip wheels.......maybe i said too much but thats what i would do if i had a red galant... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Elwenil
09-21-2003, 09:27 AM
That's kinda what I was thinking, Censee. The burgundy and silver color combo looks really nice together. Kind of a classic combo. Although I'd also add some grey/silver/gunmetal graphics to tie it all in. Something tasteful, but not super flashy. But then, I'm still kinda big on graphics. :roll:

verywhite01
09-24-2003, 05:34 AM
What they said above ^^^^ red and silver is hot.