PDA

View Full Version : interior trim

galantv600
09-21-2003, 03:53 PM
steps to paiting inteior trims...help a brother otu my people!!! i wanna paint it Brushed Aluminum color

pinoyesv6
09-21-2003, 06:48 PM
run a search. you'll find shit. but yea unless you get some kidna special faux paint or technique that mimicks brushed alluminum you won't get really close to the actualy look. just the color

galantv600
09-21-2003, 08:17 PM
thanks man! always comin to the rescue! :thumbsup:

Stewi
09-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Krylon Fusion paint works really well on the interior pieces. Its made specially to adhere to plastic without priming or sanding.

MitsuRacer
09-24-2003, 10:19 PM
has anyone replaced their wood interior trim with the brushed aluminum that they bought from the dealer? If so, how much did it cost?

GaLaNtKeV99
09-24-2003, 10:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>has anyone replaced their wood interior trim with the brushed aluminum that they bought from the dealer? If so, how much did it cost?</div>

i kno DANJ changed his pieces with the real CF ones, he got them for i believe $350, and thats b/c he got a discount. :roll:

pinoyesv6
09-25-2003, 01:33 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>has anyone replaced their wood interior trim with the brushed aluminum that they bought from the dealer? If so, how much did it cost?</div>

i kno DANJ changed his pieces with the real CF ones, he got them for i believe $350, and thats b/c he got a discount. :roll:</div>

danj's isn't CF. its teh carbon twist design found oem on the 2k2+ galant gtz

GaLaNtKeV99
09-25-2003, 06:20 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>has anyone replaced their wood interior trim with the brushed aluminum that they bought from the dealer? If so, how much did it cost?</div>

i kno DANJ changed his pieces with the real CF ones, he got them for i believe $350, and thats b/c he got a discount. :roll:</div>

danj's isn't CF. its teh carbon twist design found oem on the 2k2+ galant gtz</div>

O so they arent CF, Holy shit! :shock: