PDA

View Full Version : The AirRam+ - -any input?

BiGSHUN
09-22-2003, 01:51 PM
i saw this on e-bay. does anybody have a take on this? pros & cons?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33742 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433918622&category=33742')

let me know what you all think.

00GTZ00
09-22-2003, 01:58 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:laughing:

no do not wast your money on this....

VIO
09-22-2003, 02:56 PM
you would need a turbine fan that could produce 2500+ cfm for this to actually work and produce any usable boost. oh, and it would have to be 3" in diameter. so to make a long story short, a usable electric f.i. does not exist. i don't even know if it would be physically possible to produce a turbine style fan that would put out 2500+ cfm in a 3" package.

VIO
09-22-2003, 02:58 PM
oh, and you would also need some type of potentiometer hooked up to the throttle so that it wasn't running at 2500+ cfm until wot. i highly doubt this type of set up will ever exist. :roll:

BiGSHUN
09-22-2003, 03:19 PM
i was skeptic of it at first. i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.

VIO
09-22-2003, 04:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was skeptic of it at first. Â*i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.</div>

it a fucking joke, and a bad one at that. :?

BiGSHUN
09-22-2003, 04:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was skeptic of it at first. Â*i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.</div>

it a fucking joke, and a bad one at that. :?</div>

LMAO...'ight Vio. what will they come up w/ next?

VIO
09-23-2003, 08:15 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was skeptic of it at first. Â*i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.</div>

LMAO...'ight Vio. what will they come up w/ next?</div>

probably something like a resistor in a little box with a few wires hanging out so you can hook it up to your ecu as a mod that's spposed to give you 20hp. wait a minute......... :roll:

BiGSHUN
09-23-2003, 08:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGSHUN)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was skeptic of it at first. Â*i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.</div>

LMAO...'ight Vio. what will they come up w/ next?</div>

probably something like a resistor in a little box with a few wires hanging out so you can hook it up to your ecu as a mod that's spposed to give you 20hp. wait a minute......... :roll:</div>

man, you stoopid. but you know somebody already came up w/ that idea.

Mante
09-23-2003, 10:16 AM

Exactly his point lol. If its too good to be turn then chances are its BS

Strahan
09-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Any ad that starts with "FOR REAL" in all caps is definently a scam https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

peanotation
09-23-2003, 10:41 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
:laughing:

i think he summed it up

VIO
09-23-2003, 11:18 AM
i was skeptic of it at first. i've never heard of it til today. just wanted to know if any1 else did.

probably something like a resistor in a little box with a few wires hanging out so you can hook it up to your ecu as a mod that's spposed to give you 20hp. wait a minute......... :roll:

i was being facetious...

VegasMatt
09-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Gay.

BiGSHUN
09-23-2003, 11:39 AM

i know you were Vio. i was playing along.

i was being facetious...

BiGSHUN
09-23-2003, 11:40 AM
from above.......

i know you were Vio, i was playing along.

VIO
09-23-2003, 11:45 AM
from above.......

i know you were Vio, i was playing along.

aaaahhhhh..... :wink: