PDA

View Full Version : Lancer Ralliart article - points to Ralliart Division in US

GalantT3
09-28-2003, 06:17 PM
I was reading this article about the upcoming 2004 Lancer Ralliart in Car and Driver Magazine and they said that Mitsubishi was creating a US division of performance products for all there cars and they were going to make a ralliart edition for all there new cars.

They said be on the look out for a 2004 Ralliart Galant! Which makes me wonder what the hell is gonna be so special about a Ralliart Galant of that Generation!!!! That car is so big I cant picture that thing being nimble and quick around turns as the 8th Gen Galant. What do you guys think are some possiblities for this 2004 Ralliart Galant? What products do you see coming out of this division? Think they will make any thing for the 8th Gen?

escoson
09-28-2003, 06:24 PM
link to article pls.

if they make us some 8g parts i will buy them all up. maybe some stb's, brakes, shocks, coilovers, intakes, interior items, shift knobs, lighting, etc...

GalantT3
09-29-2003, 10:02 AM
I dont have a link to the article because I didnt read it online it was in the newest issue of Car and Driver under the Lancer Ralliart sedan article. I will see if I cant find the article on line. All it said was expect to see a 2004 Ralliart Edition Galant, meaning a Ralliart 9th G nothing about the 8thG. I was wondering if they would make a Ralliart 8th G. But we shall see

Censee
10-07-2003, 09:07 AM
well most probably they will make stuff for the 3g so that means we will prolly have some options cuz of the motor.....but a performance 9g...errrr......if our 8gs werent heavy enough as it is,,theni dunno cuz i heard the 9g is even heavier...i mean whats the point of adding more horses,if ure gonna add more weight......hopefully they make a turbo kit for the 8g that will stay wth warranty... although most oem turbo kits dont make much power..

-Ballernation-
10-10-2003, 11:05 PM
Imagine this...

In 2005, SCCA Pro Rally Championship will debute an Open Class Ralliart Galant 9G as one of the contenders. Will it be successful?

"We are committed to Ralliart US because we hope this 3000+ lbs "Rally" car will smoke the competition because of its "Ralliart" herritage" says former Chrysler CEO, now MMC USA president. Neither Mitsubishi or Chrysler commented about the next Ralliart car codenamed "Displacementus". "It is a hybrid of our Galant and the Dodge Stratus. It will be our best creation yet." :shock:

In other news, the sale of the 9G plummet in the states while the 8G still countinues to profit MMC from the rest of the world.

Scary....

But it's good Ralliart is comming to America (bout fucking time!!!)