PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a tut on a way to fit the PS2 in glove box??

ScOtTiE_MaK
09-30-2003, 11:37 AM
or anywhere else in the car =)

Jet Black
09-30-2003, 02:26 PM
It might be a tad bit to big for the glove. Have you though about under the seat?

What I was thinking I could do for my XBOX, is route all the neccisary wires (power/display) to a convienent location on my dash. While I leave the rest of the console under the seat or the trunk.

Reelax
09-30-2003, 03:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>It might be a tad bit to big for the glove. Â*Have you though about under the seat? Â*

What I was thinking I could do for my XBOX, is route all the neccisary wires (power/display) to a convienent location on my dash. Â*While I leave the rest of the console under the seat or the trunk.</div>

actually plenty of peeps have put the PS2 in the glove.

Stewi
09-30-2003, 05:18 PM
I had mine under the passenger seat. Unbolt the seat, put in the PS2, secure it somehow (i screwed it down) and put the seat back on.

ChromeGalant
09-30-2003, 07:05 PM
Watch my avatar..

ScOtTiE_MaK
09-30-2003, 08:50 PM
so it just pops in there...cause i want to take it in and out with out problems =)

ChromeGalant
10-01-2003, 06:14 AM
Yeah. I just removed all the Glovebox "crap" (metal, pocket.etc..) and fabricated a shelf and bout and extra set of video cables and an extra power cord for in the car.... my ps2 Pops in and out easily..

ScOtTiE_MaK
10-01-2003, 07:59 AM
could you take a close up shot of it....i see it more now since i know what im looking at but if you could give me a close up that would be awesome. =)

Thanks man

atish25
10-03-2003, 11:49 PM
what i did was just cut out the back bottom of the glove box will a jigsaw or exacto knife and the ps2 sits nicely in the back of it it might be a little hard to shut because of the wires and there is a metal piece right behind the box. like i said it is probably hard to shut but dont slam it just push in real hard mine has never skipped when i slam it shut and i got more scratches on it at my house than in there when i get i digi camera ill take picks unless someone has one from the stl meet but thats all the mod you need to do is cut a rectangle out of the back bottom for the ps2 and alittle push and it looks nice. someone else has theirs hang with some kind of string but i didnt want to do that so i kept the pegs on the side factory and just cut. let me know if you have prob ill be glad to help

atish25

Fishboy55
10-04-2003, 07:40 AM
Yep, Atish is right. Here's a tutorial from Club3G that explains cutting the glovebox a little bit further. http://www.eclipseforums.org/forum/showthr...&threadid=93586 ('http://www.eclipseforums.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93586')