PDA

View Full Version : Noobie

QnzMostWanted
10-01-2003, 10:53 PM
hey guys, i just sold my 7g and i will be getting an ES v6 or a GTZ, dunno which year tho, but just letting ya'll know

2000GTZ
10-02-2003, 02:25 AM
get a GTZ, finding one will be the fun part.

verywhite01
10-02-2003, 03:29 AM
Yeah they are kinda hard to find, get the GTZ I like the outside door panels better than the V6 cause they are just like mine.

Reelax
10-02-2003, 03:56 AM
umm... if your gonna stay mostly stock get the GTZ... if your gonna mod get the ESV6 premium. everything that the GTZ has over the ESV6 premium, will probably b swapped out anyways if you plan on modding, but the GTZ will cost more. they are almost exactly the same car except for the sway bars (the GTZ sway bars are 1" thinner up front and 1" thicker in back), the spoiler, and some other minor things. as for the body side cladding... that's a purely a taste thing... i personally don't like it (btw, the LS has the same molding). the engines are exactly the same as is the transmission. also the only V6 that didn't have traction control is the '99 ESV6 (non-premium). that's what i've got... the leather and sunroof i have were added by the dealership as part of the purchase agreement. everyting else the GTZ came w/ i have upgraded to way better than stock anyways... as i know you probably will too.

QnzMostWanted
10-02-2003, 07:59 AM
well I wanna mod, i got some parts already (as u know reelax) but nothing too serious, i gonna get some 17's but I aint dropping (maybe an inch in the front, i got other plans for that) and then ur usual, intake, exhaust, etc, car wil be mostly show, since i cant afford anything more than an intake right now, I been looking at some ES V6's coming at pretty good pricing, saw a 2000 with 57k for $7k so i'll see what i'm doing, but i know i want a v6, i'm tired of a 4banger, well i'll see you guys around when i take pics of the car