PDA

View Full Version : Car Sputtering!~!

UrbaysGalant
10-10-2003, 11:20 PM
omg.. this problem has been pissen me off for the past 6 months.. every time i think i have fixed it.. it just comes back after awhile.. so i just changed my plugs and wires.. car drove Perfectly for about 3-4 hrs, then it started fu*kin up on me AGAIN.. going to check the SES light again but im pretty sure its just gonna read Cylinder # Missfire.. once again. The car starts to sputtor when I hit the accelorator.. sometimes when i barely even touch it.. I Definately need some help and im not sure who to turn to.. my local Mistu dealership is a Huge Ripoff.. so i was just wondering what else I could fix that would probably be the solution to my problem.. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -urbay

extremsprt86
10-10-2003, 11:21 PM
fuel injector cleaner, thats what i did. if that doesnt work, then im not sure, cuz the fuel filter on our cars arent servicable (or so i hear). but run a tank of gas through with some injector cleaner and see how that does.

8ggalant
10-10-2003, 11:39 PM
that happend to me when i had my 7g and it was my injector clips...the injectors werent getting full pulse or current...check that...u may have knocked 1 or more loose when changing the plugs n wires

BLKCLOUD
11-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Maybe the problem is with the automatic transmission may shudder, surge, or vibrate due to thermal breakdown of the original transmission fluid (SPII). The system must be flushed and refilled with revised fluid (SPIII). (1999-2001) I could be wrong i haven't in counter this headache yet. 8)