PDA

View Full Version : Atention everyone!!!!!!

Import_Beast
10-11-2003, 06:27 PM
This is f**king crazy!! look at this http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.ph...15&pagenumber=1 ('http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?threadid=38027&perpage=15&pagenumber=1')

do u guys think it can happen to galant owners or any car!! :evil: :evil:

mjc1055
10-11-2003, 06:30 PM
this has been posted before, but yeah thats pathetic if you ask me

seth98esT
10-11-2003, 06:34 PM
well seeing that our cars are at least 5+ years old, our warrantees are far gone. They have brand new cars with brand new warranties that they are voiding...

if you ask me, if you race ir or mod it, theres no reason for them to re-enforce there warranty. common sense people...

GalantGuy96
10-11-2003, 06:54 PM
hey theres a g oner there

2True
10-11-2003, 08:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>well seeing that our cars are at least 5+ years old, our warrantees are far gone. Â*They have brand new cars with brand new warranties that they are voiding...

if you ask me, if you race ir or mod it, theres no reason for them to re-enforce there warranty. Â*common sense people...</div>

Agreed. The spy crap is a little much though...

GalantSpeed
10-30-2003, 08:04 PM
yea for real....perty damn gay.....

JiP
10-31-2003, 03:33 PM
im startin to get sick of all this crap, cameras in the street, tracking speeders with ezpass, mitsu watching people race...and yes the only reason it anoys me is because i DO a lot of illegal things and I want to get away with it lol. but at the same time were turning into communist china! next they are gona be flogging you in the middle of the street if they catch you running a red.

GalantSpeed
10-31-2003, 03:41 PM
...and yes the only reason it anoys me is because i DO a lot of illegal things and I want to get away with it lol. LMAO!!!

oh yeah.... F'in COMMI BA$^&!DS!!!

Zander
10-31-2003, 07:53 PM
so they accually build the evo the way it is and then put it in 2 fast and 2 fourious and they belive no one is going to copy it or use it for what it was built for now that is pretty damn stupid.

JiP
11-01-2003, 01:34 AM
so they accually build the evo the way it is and then put it in 2 fast and 2 fourious and they belive no one is going to copy it or use it for what it was built for now that is pretty damn stupid.

I'm sure they know that a people buy these cars to show off on the streets, the ones who take it out to the track and are seriously beating the car down to try to get good times and what not is the problem. Mitsu doesnt want to have to dish out the cash because you blew your motor trying to get a 10s time, and in reality they shouldnt really have to, although I'd try everything possible to get them too!

I'm all for lying and cheating big companies, the people who do it end up raising the cost of shit for everyone blablabla who cares its gonn happen anyway so might as well scoup up what I can now. Luckily I dont have an EVO and I probably will never buy a car that is still covered under waranty I like to stick with good old used cars, I cant be trusted with a new one cause I'll tear it apart and just ruin it lol

4-G-rim
11-01-2003, 07:54 AM

I'm sure they know that a people buy these cars to show off on the streets, the ones who take it out to the track and are seriously beating the car down to try to get good times and what not is the problem. Mitsu doesnt want to have to dish out the cash because you blew your motor trying to get a 10s time, and in reality they shouldnt really have to, although I'd try everything possible to get them too!

I'm all for lying and cheating big companies, the people who do it end up raising the cost of shit for everyone blablabla who cares its gonn happen anyway so might as well scoup up what I can now. Luckily I dont have an EVO and I probably will never buy a car that is still covered under waranty I like to stick with good old used cars, I cant be trusted with a new one cause I'll tear it apart and just ruin it lol

Well put Rob :cheeselove: Anyways....once you drive the NEW car off the dealer lot, those extra months and hours you worked your ass off for....at least $3 grand is down the drain once you drive off that dealer lot.