View Full Version : Plug Wires & Suspension

bergundy2k1
10-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some plug wires for my 8g I4. I am about to do my 30k service but I wanted to change the plug wires the same time. I have been able to find wires for the 3g Eclipse but not for the galant. Can I use the wires for the 3geclipse on my 8g Galant or can anyone tell me where I can get a good set or performance wires. Also I am sure that this has been answered lots of times but are the shocks for tge 3g eclipse and the 8g galant interchangable. I want to get the agx for my galant but they are like $75.00 more than for the eclipse.

8ggalant
10-12-2003, 04:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bergundy2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know where I can get some plug wires for my 8g I4. I am about to do my 30k service but I wanted to change the plug wires the same time. I have been able to find wires for the 3g Eclipse but not for the galant. Can I use the wires for the 3geclipse on my 8g Galant or can anyone tell me where I can get a good set or performance wires. Also I am sure that this has been answered lots of times but are the shocks for tge 3g eclipse and the 8g galant interchangable. I want to get the agx for my galant but they are like $75.00 more than for the eclipse.</div>

yes engine and suspension parts are interchangeable with the eclipse