PDA

View Full Version : I need pictures and a picture program

DISCIPLE
10-16-2003, 01:38 AM
I want to take pictures of my cars exterior and interior, then take pictures of certain colors or patterns and try to see what it would look like in my car. Is there a program where i can have the orginal pictures of my car then paste what i want over the pics. If there is let me know. I want to see what my car would look with white interior or red. Plus i want to see what my vents would look like with a carbon fiber trim. Or if any ideas let me know.my bad and see what my car would look like in a off color and chek what rims would look tight. late

peanotation
10-16-2003, 01:41 AM
you're pretty much describing what our photoshop pros do. you wont find a program that does that for you, because its impossible for a computer to determine what to do, unless you tell it what parts you want textured mapped with the color or CF trim. your best bet is to download a crack of photoshop, or go and buy it for whatever ungodly price it is this month, learn it, and start learning how to map textures, replace colors and adjust hues, saturations, brightness, intensities, etc.

or you can just ask members to do it for you by starting a new thread :wink: