PDA

View Full Version : radio moving

galantv600
10-21-2003, 05:07 PM
how do i move my radio to the bottom slot? i took out my dash trim part and took out the ac and pushed it down... it was still hooked up but i could move it anywhere so i checked out my radio and saw that itaint held by screws... but by some thing all the way at the inside and 2 hooks in the front... so i wanna know how to take that out and put it on the bottom slot of the trim.. ac stay in the same spot and the top on e have the empty slot

mike969mb
10-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Well I don't how to move it down but removing it is simple. You remove trim, then you remove the screws holding the a/c in, lower that down, remove the screws holding the radio in and there should screw below the headunit all the way in the bottom left.

I dunno if that helps.

galantv600
10-21-2003, 08:01 PM
i do have an aftermarket one.. a pioneer.. i think ur tryin to help me take out my stock one...

TheRealDeal
10-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Hey GalantV6 are you talking bout moving it to the bottom slot, and leaving yoru ac controls where there at?

If so I will get in touch with one of my guys and ask him how he did his. Cuase he moved his radio to the last slot so he can put his tv in the first.

Ill let you know.

galantv600
10-22-2003, 03:12 PM
yea man thats basically what i want!!! but the tv comes later https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif