PDA

View Full Version : Front bumper lights

jluv97
09-14-2002, 11:48 AM
OK, I am finishing up on the Kit repair and wondering what I will do with the marker lights that are on my OEM bumper below the headlights. Where should I wire these to? Should I just forget them and leave the wires or what?

Thanks again y'all.

QnzMostWanted
09-14-2002, 03:52 PM
undo ur park light wiring and rewire ur signals to ur corners

Mazarin
09-14-2002, 04:04 PM
One of the benefits of J-spec lights, is there's no rewireing for the corners. The socket is the same size as the turn signals.

MitsuMan
09-14-2002, 05:04 PM
do what i did and rewire them to your orange corners on your head lights, they look extra special....josh how is the process cominbg along, and let me know if u still need those pics....sorry i havent been around, it seems everyone both here and there keep asking where i am all the rime,....i feel like i go non stop 24-7, u got my emiail , hit me off playa!...one love (ima a thug)
dean

jluv97
09-14-2002, 07:46 PM
I have it all filled in and sanded down, the only work left is to do the mounts on either side of the center piece. It is smooth as glass! I might be putting it on next weekend (if I can get it painted that quick)

Those pics would be handy still, I got an estimate (even though I am doing the work) and they said it would be about 300 in work for the areas that I didn't know about (they left the crack out).

I got Jesse's old rims put on today (I had to get new tires), they look good too (helluva lot better than hubcaps).

MitsuMan
09-16-2002, 07:51 AM
how much u sellin those hubcaps for? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

jluv97
09-16-2002, 02:12 PM
well, you know they are chrome...and as a bonus they have the disc brake simulators behind them. I don't know if I can really sell them, they would look really nice in my kitchen.

MitsuMan
09-16-2002, 02:38 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brandon
09-16-2002, 03:50 PM
I just took the old turn signals and screwed em in right where those top/side two mesh grills are on the Erebuni bumper... it's a bit of a tight squeeze but they JUST fit, and they look hot hidden behind that mesh.

No re-wiring and everything still in tact.