PDA

View Full Version : suggestions... so many ideas, what would u do?

booger318
10-27-2003, 12:41 AM
i have so many things i want to do.. so far i have a fully system(four pioneer interiors, pioneer headunit, alpine 12" sub and rockford amp), i got an Injen cold air intake, I debadged her, cleared the corners put hyper white headlights, and euro tail lights and cleared the guages and put blue bulbs. soon im buyin a cat back system. after that i have so many ideas but i have no idea where to start. i want to get rims, lower, it put dark tints, get an alarm with the rm pager system, i want a k40 radar or something nice that will def prevent tickets and let me kno where the jakes are, i want headers, a jet chip, indash lcd monitor, headrest monitors, indash dvd player custom installed in glove box, a new grill, maybe a body kit not sure. im lookin to make it a HOT car not to ricy. i like speed so i want performance mods but im not lookin to have engine swaps and this and than as it is i beat most of my friends with their slow hondas... i have the v6 model 197hp not sure what the intake dynoed out to. any suggestions or anything would be great ill have pics soon.... any comments about what u guys got out there let me kno... id love to see galants all nice gives me ideas...

peanotation
10-27-2003, 12:50 AM
if u tell me where u get all this money i'll tell you https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

booger318
10-27-2003, 06:31 PM
drugs

SexyGalant2000
10-27-2003, 06:45 PM
HAHA something definatly illegal :thumbsup:

gost2002es
10-27-2003, 10:45 PM
just take all those ideas and decide what is more important to you. show or go.

pinoyesv6
10-27-2003, 11:02 PM
get the alarm first. it will help to deter some theives. no point of doing all that work and then saying goodbye to it cuz sum1 else wanted it more than u.

The 99 Galant
10-28-2003, 11:56 AM
get alarm and stereo stuff figured out. Then get the interior the way you like it. Last save up enough money, actually sell huge amounts of drugs and work on exterior. Get your exterior done all at once, none of that half paint half primer look like them damn old 1986 Civic Hatches. Then when you got that figured out work on the engine. But get new and bigger brakes BEFORE you work on the engine. Better to have good brakes on a slow car then have crap brakes on a fast G. After that make sure everything is the way you like it AND THEN GET YOUR WHEELS. I'VE HELPED DESIGN 3 CARS FOR PEOPLE AND THE GUYS THAT I'VE WORK WITH ALWAYS SAY GET THE WHEELS LAST CAUSE WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY WANTED YOUR CAR TO LOOK LIKE ISN'T ALWAYS THE WAY IT ENDS. GET RIM/WHEELS THAT MATCH THE END PRODUCT. I hate seeing people who have white rims when the rest of their car is in chrome, and its cause they got the rims first and didn't think about that their car accents are in chrome. work your way inside and then out.