PDA

View Full Version : where can I find grill clips and the plastic trunk screws?

Matt W.
10-29-2003, 11:33 AM
I bought my 8G Galant used and it came missing some of the plastic clips that hold the front grill on as well as a few of the plastic screws that hold the trunk carpeting in.

Is there a place online that I can order these from? Or are these parts readily available at a place like Autozone?

BiGSHUN
10-29-2003, 11:43 AM
you may have to go to the dealership for those clips that keep the grill in place. as far as the plasitc screws...i'm sure they can be found anywhere. unless mitsu made up some screws that they only make.

VegasMatt
10-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Some members also have grills laying around when they got body kits. I would put a post in the Wanted/for sale items asking fo the grill clips. Someone is bound to have them.

If not a junkyard woudl have them.

Matt W.
10-29-2003, 01:16 PM
Some members also have grills laying around when they got body kits. I would put a post in the Wanted/for sale items asking fo the grill clips. Someone is bound to have them.

Yeah I already asked my dealer but he doesn't specialize in Mitsubishi so he didn't have any.

I might try an actual Mitsubishi dealer.

Matt W.
10-29-2003, 01:17 PM

Yeah, I'll try that. Thanks.

pinoyesv6
10-29-2003, 06:19 PM
buy it from an online dealer. a local dealer can charge u up to 3 dollars each for them clips while u can get it online for like less than a dolalr each