PDA

View Full Version : Need an opinion

Mindless
10-30-2003, 07:17 AM
I am sick and tired of waiting on Vision for my shit. It's been over two months now. Should I just say fuk it and get a test pipe and header (Eclipse) off of ebay. I know I'll need a downpipe, but jesus I'm tired of waiting.

4-G-rim
10-30-2003, 10:17 AM
Mindless....I have read a couple of times on people waiting extremely a long time for their parts to arrive from Vision. To me Vision is disorganized and not sure on how they run things. I am not sure if you remember but they used my Galant as their test car for the RPW headers. At 1st they were real cool...but they kept cancelling for me to come in after they told me "This would be a good day". Well finally we set a day to bring the car in and got the car up and fit the headers. Well...come to find out their welding machine "wasn't working" and didn't even bother to tell me after they put the headers on....so that left me w/o no flex pipe between the header and cat converter. I needed my car to get back home...which was 30 mins+ away from where they were located. So....I drove the car with nothing from the header and cat converter all the way home which was embarrassing and I was risking the chance of my ass being pulled over by Orange County sherriff and even worse Orlando PD. :x Anyways...next day I used my own $$$ to get the flexpipe cut and welded by my buddy. I sent the pics of the finished prototype flexpipe which would be included with the headers and gave them measurements and all the info they needed. They went ahead and said if I went ahead and made another prototype for them to use I could keep the header and they would sponsor me...we had a agreement and went ahead and made them another prototype flexpipe. I picked up the piping and flexpipe and asked why they didn't give me the flanges and they said I didn't need it...just make the pipe cuts and weld them to the actual flex pipe. I did...and within 2 days they called me wondering why I didn't weld the flanges to the flex pipe....I said you NEVER gave them to me and the manager of Vision wanted me to give back the headers and blah blah blah.I basically said....I risked getting a ticket driving back with missing piping, I paid with my own money to have the original flexpipe cut, you gave me the run around to bring the car in and you didn't give me ALL the parts to make the final prototype....they let it go, and my sponsorship with them terminated. They had the prototype almost a year now...and dont see why they take them sooo long to fullfill their orders with the RPW headers. I wouldn't recommend their business nor my trust. Get your money back...stop payment or if you really want the headers...wait it out and DEMAND them more quicker!

KR