PDA

View Full Version : What whould I do next and why?

J Reezy
10-31-2003, 07:49 AM
Well, I'm at crossroad and I don't know what should I do next. Interior or exterior. I have cleared my corners. I have 18" Limiteds and awaiting something else but what. What really matters when you customize your car. what "Wows" the ppl. Its my Birthday and I got sum money but don't know what to do can you help me out of this poll

KNJGalant2002
10-31-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi,

I wouldn't do the flip flop trunk if you plan on getting a system in the future. I heard that it rattles a lot. I would go with the tailights. Either JDM or altezzas. I know people hate the altezzas but I like them and I love the way they look on my car. They look a lot different then the stock lights.

TITAN
10-31-2003, 08:50 AM
spoiler-that would surely WOW them. LOL

EXT neons wont do it
INT neons wont do it
trim pieces wont be noticed because peeps dont drive a galant
I really dont like flippity flop flip flop trunks
tails wouldnt be noticed either, cuz they dont drive galants
CD face-will only pleaseure yourself. LOL
SUBS-same thing. dont get me wrong. GET THEM!! because they are awesome, but I dont think it would wow anyone.

Why dont you WOW yourself??? and not worry about other poeple.

BXNYMitsu01
11-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Yeah I voted for the spoiler too.

Elwenil
11-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Have you dropped it yet? If not, I'd go for that. Then maybe a spoiler, or save up for a body kit...

Green Machine
11-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Have you dropped it yet? If not, I'd go for that. Then maybe a spoiler, or save up for a body kit...X2 Perhaps some performance mods? How much money you got? I dunno. Use your imagination!

Sammy_ES
11-04-2003, 06:33 PM
I'd get a spoiler, but not one of those grocery store-shelf lookin, should-be-on-a-real-wheel-drive, look at me I'm too furious kinda spoilers.

I like the stock-style spoiler.

escoson
11-04-2003, 06:50 PM
I'd get a spoiler, but not one of those grocery store-shelf lookin, should-be-on-a-real-wheel-drive, look at me I'm too furious kinda spoilers.

I like the stock-style spoiler.

either something like he said or something that lys low on the trunk lid