PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Lancer Interior Trim

Fishboy55
09-15-2002, 04:52 PM
I rented a 2002 Lancer while on vacation. As we all know, the car was no great shakes as far as performance. But on the interior was one of the best looking trims I've ever seen. It was sort of a black/gray burl. Similar in pattern to the woodgrain on my GTZ, but in black. It looked really hot and IMO would be a good alternative with the gray leather in my GTZ. I checked Alkaplus.com. The only thing they have is called "dark cherry". That sort of looks like it. It's hard to tell from the pic. I think it would look better than the brushed aluminum I was thinking about.

Chip

ChromeGalant
09-15-2002, 06:31 PM
If you have any doubts about the styles.. call them and request samples be sent to you so you can compare them.. It took them about a week, but I was sent all the samples that I requested and saw how they looked in the G Ride...

pinoyesv6
09-15-2002, 09:53 PM
i know what ur talking about chip. to me it kinda looks more like a marble lookalike. me likes...i saw it on this ES Sport that i saw @ the dealer. looks better too, compared to the OZ IMO

Tiller
09-15-2002, 11:14 PM
the dealers are doing some nutty shit with the Lancer interiors... all kinds of custom leather and dashes...

and they all put those gay windshades on the doors...? those are atrocious...!