PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a ride

lemacfar
11-04-2003, 09:09 PM
I dont know how many remember me when my GTZ was stolen 5-6 months ago... heh, well insurance settled a month ago, waiting for dickhead gap adn theft insurance to pay up the rest...

I got a car on the bright side, a graphite 2003.5 MazdaSPEED protege, let me tell you all taht this car is awesome... Not the evo i wanted only because of how shitty mitsu treats evo customers ( i might get the RS next year though)... Handling is on rails, Turbo gives enough go... interior and stereo rocks, but i miss my Galants Bigness... ohh well to all of you i might bid farewell but i might be around every couple months chekcing things out.. BTW i wish i waited for the new Galant, it looks pretty decent Now but only in GTS form

11-04-2003, 10:36 PM
I dont know how many remember me when my GTZ was stolen 5-6 months ago... heh, well insurance settled a month ago, waiting for dickhead gap adn theft insurance to pay up the rest...

I got a car on the bright side, a graphite 2003.5 MazdaSPEED protege, let me tell you all taht this car is awesome... Not the evo i wanted only because of how shitty mitsu treats evo customers ( i might get the RS next year though)... Handling is on rails, Turbo gives enough go... interior and stereo rocks, but i miss my Galants Bigness... ohh well to all of you i might bid farewell but i might be around every couple months chekcing things out.. BTW i wish i waited for the new Galant, it looks pretty decent Now but only in GTS form
See my thread in War Stories...i toked on one of those...In my slow ass teg

Haha just kiddin man, those are nice cars. Have fun with it!!

HeadAche
11-05-2003, 12:42 PM
That car is so nice, i love that mazada stepped up and threw there hat in game of turbo cars for us tuners.. Shit with all the car that are boosted these days make me wanna garage keep my galant and get something different to play in..

lemacfar
11-06-2003, 10:39 AM
All i gotta say is that its fun as hell
Any South Florida peeps, wanna meet up, im still an Avid TGC member

GalantT3
11-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Glad to hear everything worked out for you. Curious though did you they ever find your GTZ and if so where did they find it.

lemacfar
11-06-2003, 09:06 PM
heh, they found it the same day... it was wrecked, there was a thread here about 5 months ago... pictures are on yahoo

http:\photos.yahoo.com/lemacfar

Anyways, i liked my galant, wished i didn't get the Mazdaspeed sometimes