PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Evo muffler

Galant01
11-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Is there a website where I can find a Greddy Evo muffler. My friend wants it. But he wants a Greddy one, not a knock off.

pinoyesv6
11-05-2003, 12:28 AM
greddy doesn't make universal mufflers, he's gonan have to buy a catback and chop the muffler off.

HeadAche
11-05-2003, 12:45 PM
A good Greddy cat-back in your friends case would run at least up over 600, if you buy the exhuast by itself which they do make, hes still lookin at 300-400..

Prophet
11-05-2003, 01:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>A good Greddy cat-back in your friends case would run at least up over 600, if you buy the exhuast by itself which they do make, hes still lookin at 300-400..</div>

I must be missing something here. I too was under the impression that Greddy only makes cat backs and no universal mufflers. Link please....

HeadAche
11-05-2003, 01:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>A good Greddy cat-back in your friends case would run at least up over 600, if you buy the exhuast by itself which they do make, hes still lookin at 300-400..</div>

I must be missing something here. I too was under the impression that Greddy only makes cat backs and no universal mufflers. Link please....</div>

I was told by there Rep when i went to SEMA that they do make single exhuast without the cat-back feature, but its exhaust specific to what type of car you drive. This was last year, and i was told the samething early this year when i was talkin to a couple guys in their R&D..

Prophet
11-05-2003, 02:06 PM
Do you have any contact information. This might be something new to everybody and a program that they haven't released yet. I am very intrested in knowing more about this. If Greddy make specific mufflers with out all the extra piping then this might be a cheaper alternative then cutting and rewelding a 3G cat back. Something I am very intrested in....

HeadAche
11-05-2003, 03:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have any contact information. Â*This might be something new to everybody and a program that they haven't released yet. Â*I am very intrested in knowing more about this. Â*If Greddy make specific mufflers with out all the extra piping then this might be a cheaper alternative then cutting and rewelding a 3G cat back. Â*Something I am very intrested in....</div>

Im get you the guy i talked too his number when i get back to my shop later 2nite...

Prophet
11-05-2003, 04:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have any contact information. Â*This might be something new to everybody and a program that they haven't released yet. Â*I am very intrested in knowing more about this. Â*If Greddy make specific mufflers with out all the extra piping then this might be a cheaper alternative then cutting and rewelding a 3G cat back. Â*Something I am very intrested in....</div>

Im get you the guy i talked too his number when i get back to my shop later 2nite...</div>

Nice, thanks bro...