The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: These pictures worth a thousand words?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    BlankMan

These pictures worth a thousand words?

:twisted:

Now if only my headers would come in...

Next week I'm in Vegas. The week after that the install begins!

J

leadfoot
    damn bro nice you got i4 or V6 oh well either way you will be very happy with your performance. hope you can make it to the tracks before it gets too cold 8)

Welcome to the club.
    Love,
    Matt

the boosted gs
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the club.</div>

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    arrggghh i want one. that looks so beautiful.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    thats sweet...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

BXNYMitsu01
    All I see are 2 beautiful X's.

steveo1
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>All I see are 2 beautiful X's. </div>

ditto

the boosted gs
    Quote Originally Posted by BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by stl 95galant
    ditto
    Cliff notes: Seems that the UPS man has just delievered a nice big box from RIPP, to a fellow TGC member. Got boost?

Sweeeeeeet have fun!!!!

Doesnt it alarm anyone that RIPP is plastard all over the box In my area UPS is known for leaving stuff sitting behind a bush or worse right on a door step

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sweeeeeeet Â* have fun!!!!

Doesnt it alarm anyone that RIPP is plastard all over the box Â*In my area UPS is known for leaving stuff sitting behind a bush or worse right on a door step</div>

i here u b cuz in my earlier day if i had seen a RIPP box outside someones door...id taken that shyt...hahahahaha but ive matured since then

If those 1000 words are the word "Slow" repeated 999 more times, then yes, that picture is worth a thousand words.

haha jk man, good luck with it.

BlankMan
    damn, scootin, you are so anit-SC on our cars. Why? No, wait, don't answer that - I've inferred enuf from your posts elsewhere on the board.

J

the boosted gs
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScootinIntegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>If those 1000 words are the word "Slow" repeated 999 more times, then yes, that picture is worth a thousand words.

haha jk man, good luck with it.</div>

:doubleup: