The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Calling all NOS Experts

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    dddfx

Calling all NOS Experts

Can someone give me the scoop on this pls?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33740

thx

Faction
    thats BS, we had an arguement over those a while back......plus they're not even worth it.

definately not worth it
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Thats Gay..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

dddfx
    Okay, I am astounded by your intellectual feedback. Has anyone ever tried one? Or know someone that has tried one? Or why they might be “gay”?
    I’m not implying that they do or do not suck but for 40 dollars there isn’t much visible to me that you risk losing. I suppose if it screwed your car up somehow what would be losing fairly bad, but I thought it may be worth asking in case someone had experience with one.

bam462
    HEY DDD listen to shain, that is bull shit looks like fuckin bb gun co2 cartriges but if you wanna buy it be our guest, and while your at it buy one of those 150 dollar superchargers along with one of those little 20 dollar POS,computer MODULATERS that clame you get 20 whp from fuckin lil black box and some wire.

tolowbass
    haha little CO2 cartriges... thats funny

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tolowbass
    haha little CO2 cartriges... thats funny
    PRetty much thats what it is.. Most high power paint ball guns use Co2 cartrigaes looks exactly like that.. Im risking 40 bucks on that garbage to see if it works, them screw up my motor.. You can buy a cheater system by NX from DNA Racing for 280 and the bottle that it comes with will hold up to a 75 shot, and the bottle is about the size of a bookbag and you can hide it under the seat..

If you wanna be the guinea pig and try it fine go ahead, let me know when your car goes into the shop..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

if you dont want nitrous then try this http://www.designengineering.com/products.html

the cryogenic air intake or the fuel bar
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com