The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: does anyone know????

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    jroc1012

does anyone know????

just wondering if anyone makes a supercharger for a 7g and if so where can i find it and the price???

Mindless
    I think RIPP Mods makes a SC kit for the 8g. Not sure if they make one for the 7g.

xpldy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think RIPP Mods makes a SC kit for the 8g. Not sure if they make one for the 7g.</div>
    im pretty sure they dont

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    no SDS kit MADE for the 7g. Im sure if you are nice enough to a reputable shop they will custom make you one.

But why all the hassle for SDS when you can readliy turbo your 7g for a fraction of the cost

<-- sounds like a turbo sales rep w00h00!
    7g for life!

seth can u hook it up with a turbo or supercharger for my 95 G???????????

and btw what years of the eclipse or talon parts fit on a 7g???????????

mjc1055
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>and btw what years of the eclipse or talon parts fit on a 7g???????????</div>

why all the question marks?????????????????????????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mjc1055)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>and btw what years of the eclipse or talon parts fit on a 7g???????????</div>

why all the question marks????????????????????????? </div>

just thought it would make more of an impact on the question hahahah plus the key got stuck........LOL